Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abortion: A 'right' that is wrong? (two theses for debate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not adding to the discussion at all...

A group of pro-lifers were walking around campus with signs that had pics of aborted fetuses and all of their "catchy" slogans. Then, on the back they all said something like - You hate me without even knowing me - or whatever from John 5 something or other. I'm sitting on this fence with the issue but I thought they were pretty obnoxious, especially when they started yelling out at people.

I wanted to ask them their thoughts on the death penalty, since they seemed so hung up about death...
    I never know their names, But i smile just the same
    New faces...Strange places,
    Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
    -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

• I wanted to ask them their thoughts on the death penalty, since they seemed so hung up about death...
      The death penalty has nothing to do with the issue. Anti-abortionists believe that abortion constitutes the murder of an innocent. The death penalty does not kill innocents, except by mistake (which no one favors).
      "THE" plus "IRS" makes "THEIRS". Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

• I understand that, except that these pro-lifers seemed extremely adamant about the sanctity of life. I don't have anything wrong with most pro-lifers or pro-choicers, just the extremists.
        I never know their names, But i smile just the same
        New faces...Strange places,
        Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
        -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rex Little
          The death penalty has nothing to do with the issue. Anti-abortionists believe that abortion constitutes the murder of an innocent. The death penalty does not kill innocents, except by mistake (which no one favors).
          The death penalty is also based on racism, but that is an entire new thread altogether.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
          X