No announcement yet.

Here's the Tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mr. fun, if thats really a pic of you, you're doing the female world a favor with your lifestyle.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

• Originally posted by UberKruX
      mr. fun, if thats really a pic of you, you're doing the female world a favor with your lifestyle.

Comment

mr. fun, if thats really a pic of you, you're doing the female world a favor with your lifestyle.
        Never have serious trouble getting looks from gay men or dates, so I gather that would be the case with women if I was straight.

Anyway, just another meaningless troll from someone who does not even know me personally.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• It looks like Chinese.

What does it mean?
            It's actually Kanji (japanese). for "wisdom" or "chie".

Comment

• Originally posted by FemmeAdonis

It's actually Kanji (japanese). for "wisdom" or "chie".
              I see Thanks

Comment

• Here's the 2nd one....

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\2000 tattoo.jpg[/img]

It is on my left ankle...and, as with the first one, the artist was Spike at Skin Deep Tattoo in Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii.

Ishie

Comment

• It's actually Kanji (japanese). for "wisdom" or "chie".
                  See, I knew that because my friend is fluent in Japanese and I've picked up a VERY little from him - but I know what Kanji looks like woohoo!
                  Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                  Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I have kanji on my back as well, Femme and I are quite the twinkies..in fact I have the element and ruling planet for my zodiac sign of the :Leo tattoed where Femme had her Wisdom.

So I have Kanji for Fire and a tribal sun surrounding it.
                    The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X