No announcement yet.

Here's the Tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the ink really go to the brain and make you retarded?
    yes. look at me.
    Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

My First......

Here's my first tattoo....January, 1999
      Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii
      Skin Deep Tattoo
      Artist: Spike

Scroll down........it's finally here......the picture I mean!
      Last edited by Ishtar; March 29, 2002, 19:34.

Comment

oops

ok...something didn't work...
        let me study on it and I'll post the picture later....
        Last edited by Ishtar; March 28, 2002, 21:29.

Comment

yeah, you can get hepatitist, but NO It WON'T MAKE YOU RETARDED!
          The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

Ishtar's right. Go and check out the place. If they won't let you or they get crappy about you wanting to just watch and see what's going on then you know that's not somewhere you want your work done.

I had mine done in 1993 and have had no problems with it at all. I fell asleep part way through it. I do suggest that you don't drink or smoke ( you know what I mean) before you get your work done. The girl across from me had been drinking and they had to keep stopping because she kept getting sick in the sink, plus she was getting it done on her ankle one of the most painful places to get any work done.
            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Blackwidow24
              yeah, you can get hepatitist, but NO It WON'T MAKE YOU RETARDED!

Not unless he's already that way to begin with!!
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                Ishtar's right. Go and check out the place. If they won't let you or they get crappy about you wanting to just watch and see what's going on then you know that's not somewhere you want your work done.

I had mine done in 1993 and have had no problems with it at all. I fell asleep part way through it. I do suggest that you don't drink or smoke ( you know what I mean) before you get your work done. The girl across from me had been drinking and they had to keep stopping because she kept getting sick in the sink, plus she was getting it done on her ankle one of the most painful places to get any work done.
                Tia~ ME TOOO....on my second one...the position was more on my side and since I was familiar with the artist (he'd done my first) I just totally relaxed and snoozed my way through it. AND, she's right about the don't drink thing!! I was not sick in the sink, but I had kinna forgotten about my appointment and had a few the night before...the alcohol in my system caused the blood to be thinner and therefore caused the area to "bleed" a little...freaked me out because my first one DID NOT. I went back to the studio and asked the artist what was up...his first question was..."did you have a few drinks last night?" DUH....so...don't be a drinkin before you have your work done!! Get your tat...then..go celebrate! Mine are both on my ankles...and I WILL figure out why my picture isn't appearing and get it on here!

Comment

The temporarily delayed picture......

Here Goes....

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\1999 tattoo.jpg[/img]

Comment

X

Comment

• here is a picture of my old roommate in montana.....
                      Attached Files
                      Top Reasons to be a heterosexual
                      1) survival of the human species.

Comment

• The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

• and where's the least painful place to get a tattoo.

yeah I'm a wussy

I was thinking upper arm though. I don't want it too noticable. I do have to work ya know. Many employers don't like tattoos.

Comment

• Upper arm or back of your shoulder. Those are the easiest places to hide tatoos. The underside of your arm is most sensative as well as the ankle or anything close to your bone. You need to remember you are having anywhere from 7 to 12 needles going into your sking at one time. You do get used to it and the sound of the needle though.

Comment

• I don't like tatoos. Not on me, not on Michael.
                              But i have friends who wear tatoos...foundout its a chain thing. Once you have one you want to do the next. and another one and another one.

I even have a friend who wears a windows (yes, MS Windows) tatoo.
                              :gag:
                              Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

• I would wear a windows tattoo if Bill Gates paid me. I would do anything for Bill Gates if he paid me

Comment

Working...
                                X