Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Apolyton Coffee Shop

Originally posted by Blackwidow24
    It's not what you think, I got a new tattoo and my backside is a little sore..OUCHHHHHHH....

Hey BW!!!

Awesome! What did you get? I assume we know where you got it! LOL

I have two...one on the outside of each ankle.

Sorry I wasn't here today...twas the first day of the new job. But it went ok. We have training all week this week.

Hope everyone had a good day!!

Ishie

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
      hurricane please, i want to think i'm still on bourbon street in new orleans and not back in snowy illinois.

AHHHHHHHHH Bourbon Street.....what a loverly place...
      I do hope to return some day!!

Comment

what's with all (but one) of the bars having a 21 and older only policy? they could make so much more money selling to minors

Comment

BW: Sorry guys I had to step out, the pain factor from this Tattoo is driving me mad!!!!!!!
          Don't worry i will posting pics of the whole process for all to see as soon as i have it developed...I took pics just for that purpose alone

You guy get to see my backside

i got a Celtic tribal, it is very nice and a good size, it's about the size of a pancake!!!

*takes two shots*
          The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

You see BW, we're back to the same ol'story. You are going to show us your back side just to get compliments...We know how it works you know. And then you'll tell us:"No no, it's a normal tatoo, and no I'm not cute..... (and so on)".

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

*looks at Spec*..Look at my face Spec..i am cute, okay i have come to grips with my cuteness.\,, No wgo look at my Arse on my tattoo thread..It's cool!!!!!!!

*takes 2 shots*
              Attached Files

Comment

Too much makeup in that one methinks...but Im no expert.
                ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

how is that possible I have lipstick and eyeliner on?? if your talking about the whiteness, I had the camera right up to my face and the flash was full blast.....it was a self portrait..hee hee

NOW GET ME A TEQUILA

Comment

*pours BW a pint of tequila*

Here you go, this should calm you down...

Comment

takes the shot and throws the glass at Cali's head

HOWS THIS FOR CALM..

Get me another SLAVE

Comment

*grovels*

Yes mistress.

*pours another tequila*

Comment

*Spec goes around the counter to look at BW's tatoo*
                          Spec: Can I see your tatoo?
                          BW:Sure
                          *BW shows her tatoo to Spec*
                          BW: Do you like it?
                          Spec: Well it's pretty big...but not as big as your ass so that's cool.
                          BW:
                          BW: CW! Get over here!
                          Spec: I know, I know. Please allow me......
                          *Spec throws himself out the window*
                          CW: Well that was easy!
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

*goes outside and picks Spec up off of the sidewalk...

BW: you are funny guy *kicks him in the nutz*
                            See a laugh a minute
                            SP: Did I say big asss?? i meant not as big asssss your HEART

BW: get back in there so CW can throw you out again
                            SP: Yes Maam

Comment

MEN!!

Can't live with them, can't live without them, right Blackwidow?? Oh wait --- I am a man.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

YEAH MRFUN

YOU KNOW WHAT I DENOUNCE MY HETEROSEXUALITY! I WANNA BE DONE WITH MEN
                                I AM GAY!!!!!*plants a flag on the CS counter top*

Comment

Working...
                                X