No announcement yet.

Apolyton Coffee Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the innocent banana wars? Where're CW and MrFun to take the heat off of the INNOCENT bystanders?

/me wanders over to scorpion farm and proceeds to lob large bottles of vodka and tequila into the room.

*scorpions proceed to devour the bottles*

Excellent! Vodka or tequila flavoured scorpions are great! Just think of it BW... tequila flavoured scorpions.... MMMMMMM.
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• grabs MWIA by the balls.....TEQUILA IS FOR DRINKING NOT EATING..SCORPIONS ARE FOR EATING... Don't EVER..and I mean EVER waste my Liquor by trying to "flavour" MY DINNER AGAIN!!!!

MWIA uhummmm..owwwww...okay
      The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

• Tequila!
        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Makes three shots. Slides 1 to DF and *takes two shots*

Drink it davy..It'll make you a REAL MAN GRRRRR

Comment

• *watches drunken scorpions escape into Coffee Shop, randomly slaying patrons with dangerous stinger and claws*

*shrugs and goes back to ordering more innocent bystanders and tequila machines*
            *grumbles about work*

Comment

• wtf happened when i was in my drunken stupor? ehh, gimme a rum and coke

Comment

• *Rum appears out of thin air in front of H Tower*

*as H Tower takes a closer look at the bottle of rum, a solid chunk frozen coke falls on his head*
                *grumbles about work*

Comment

• I LOVE MY JOB

Comment

• Job?

*motions for more servants and luxuries to attend to BW*

*grumbles about work*

Comment

• Do you still have Enhanced water with a drop of the Water of Life? LightEning used to soak that stuff up like a sponge and I thought I could give it a try.
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• ENHANCED WATER! Get it in your thick head, kassi! It's not water with magic tricks done on it! It's not water somebody has chanted to! It's ENHANCED water! Improved! Bettered! Parannettu!
                        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• I already went to edit it, dumkopf, without your ramblings. No edited - marker there, though.
                          If you would of strolled in a minute later, of if this connection wouldn't be so damn retarded, of if I was able to TYPE like a normal human being, you wouldn't have to wear out your Shift key like that.
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Bah. Do not make that mistake another time, and the guild of Net-Navigators might still let you keep your connection.
                            This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• * Peek inside the Café through a dirty window and go way ... *
                              Zobo Ze Warrior
                              --
                              Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

• Ah no ya don't lad....

*giant rubber band catches Zobo and subjects him to flattening by 15-ton safes*
                                *grumbles about work*

Comment

Working...
                                X