Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After an entire day of having a real life with real friends and family, comes back to visit the Apolyton bar owned by the enviable and loveable Blackwidow24 and her (co-owner?? Tiamat)-- who is almost loveable.

*** freaks out when I see blood (cat fights), hundreds of gallons of water (water fights), and alcohol spilled all over the tables and floor (wild times drinking)***

*** escapes back out of this mad house after failing to rescue the innocent new teenager ***
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• --Wanders in, shaking a little--

Bartender, you, uh, can suggest an antidote to Finnish cranberry-vodka induced hangovers?

I'll have a triple of that.
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• I need something - not coffee, I hate it - to keep me awake. For the last week, the best night I had was when I slept for 6 hours.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Cass, have you tried energy drinks? They don't help your concentration, but you just might stay awake 'cause of the slight shaking they induce in you .

Then again perhaps that's bad.

What need do you have for staying awake anyway?

And as for a coffee shop name, how about Apolytonics Anonymous (geddit? )
          Consul.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
            Cass, have you tried energy drinks? They don't help your concentration, but you just might stay awake 'cause of the slight shaking they induce in you .
            I've tried a couple of them once. Not only do they cost helicopters they taste horrid.
            Shaking? I've had that too, out of exhaustion and low blood sugar.

What need do you have for staying awake anyway?
            Good point. However, I should try to get myself so tired, that I'll fall asleep early tonight so that I won't be too tired tomorrow. If I take a nap now, no can do.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Where I come from there're dozens of the damn things and they're only about US$1 each - and some taste OK...

How about a game of pool or something? --Points at unnoticed pool table near the back of the coffee shop--

That little bit of activity might keep you up. And me too, at least until I get that hangover cure. BW and Tia must be asleep in the back or maybe just drinking all the good tequila.
              Consul.

Comment

• Hey, could I have a bourbon and coke please??

Hello???

* Wanders over to the dartboard while waiting for his drink *
                I'd better warn everyone, I'm pretty bad at aiming...
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• HEY! We have a dartboard!

Skanky, I am good at aiming but they always bounce back, so if you let me play, sit well back.
                  Consul.

Comment

• I trained as a bartender for a while. Sooooo, if Tia and BW don't come back soon (or object within a few minutes ) I could sneak back there and get your Bourbon/Coke.

--Rubs hands in glee--
                    Consul.

Comment

• Well, even 5-headed dragons need their rest...
                      Ok thats a deal!!

I'll see if I can find another set of darts... I know they are around here somewhere
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I'll give them maybe another half an hour, then you get your drink. They may need sleep but the coffee shop is still open. And you could always drink coffee all night to stay awake so this sort of thing wouldn't happen.

I should really stop switching personal pronouns like that.

Hope they won't be too mad with me.

I've seen what BW can do to ppl. And they don't even need to piss her off.
                        Consul.

Comment

• Hey MrWhereItsAt...

Check your PM's - there's a place to do that at the back of the coffeeshop by the pool table...

*MOBIUS goes behind the bar to fix himself up a Rum Runner*
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Half an hour wait for a drink?!?!
                            Damn, don't think you'll be getting a large tip now!!

*Joins MOBIUS behind the bar and pours myself a drink*
                            *Leaves money on the till*

Ahhh, sweet bourbon, helps improve my aim.

*Goes back to dart-board, and actually lands one of the darts on the board!!*

Comment

• Hey MOBIUS. So how ABOUT that 5-1 England win over Germany September 2 last year? (From your webpage ) That was what capped off the greatest night out I had that year (it played here live at about 4am ), and kicked off the day of my 21st!

And since everyone else is getting their own drinks, can any of you guys suggest a hangover cure to counteract the terrible effects of half a litre of Finnish Cranberry-vodka?

--Aims at dartboard. Dart narrowly misses Skanky, who is just returning from bar (AGAIN - he has just finished the first Bourbon/Coke)--

Whoops! Sorry. I really need to get rid of this shakiness.
                              Consul.

Comment

• Hmmm, something to counteract a vodka-induced hangover??

Well, we need some coffee-type stuff to help the shakiness, some "hair o' the dog" for the hangover... Yes! I've got it!!
                                A Black Russian!!

*Pours some vodka and kaluha into a glass, then tops up with coke*

There you go, MrWhereItsAt
                                Say, that drink looks good if I do say so myself.

Hmmm, I've already finished my second bourbon, and the bottles are already out...

*Mixes himeself a Black Russian*

Comment

Working...
                                X