Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it that men are always so quick withe the poking in thing?

pokes head in briefly::

-=Vel=-
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ishtar
      Geez....BW - better not give me HOT Baileys with only a flavoring of coffee anymore....that stuff causes brain problems!!! Damn it all.

Ok...that was a BW trick...she did that to me on purpose..just to see what kind of fool I'd make of myself.

hummmm BW.... thought we were friends... slip me mind altering intoxicants so early in the morning.... shame on you
      Now why is it shame on me..YOUR THE ONE WHO SAID IT??

Only a true friend will give you her true and untainted opinion...ask TIA..you may not always like what I say but I can guaruntee you I AM ALWAYS RIGHT!LOOKS AT WATCH..Where in the hell is TIAMAT

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackwidow24
        Why is it that men are always so quick withe the poking in thing?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BW..You ARE on a roll this morning!!!

Comment

Now why is it shame on me..YOUR THE ONE WHO SAID IT??

Ok, Ok....let's not argue about it. We all know when given LARGE amounts of alcoholic beverages ie: Baileys with coffee vs. coffee with Baileys (bartender's oversight ) the mind leaves and the mouth says what it pleases.

See...I'm all recovered now! And just to be safe...remind me to get my own coffee in the future!

Comment

• Looks at ISHIE.. Are you laughing at me???? Oh you don't wanna mess with me WOMAN!!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Ishtar

Ok, Ok....let's not argue about it. We all know when given LARGE amounts of alcoholic beverages ie: Baileys with coffee vs. coffee with Baileys (bartender's oversight ) the mind leaves and the mouth says what it pleases.

See...I'm all recovered now! And just to be safe...remind me to get my own coffee in the future!
              Sorry the only people allowed behind the bar are BARTENDERS, BOSSES and weekend lushes...so if you wanna make your own coffee you'll have to be a BARTENDER..MUWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• "Looks at ISHIE.. Are you laughing at me???? Oh you don't wanna mess with me WOMAN!! "

No No No No....not at you ...WITH you....

Comment

Sorry the only people allowed behind the bar are BARTENDERS, BOSSES and weekend lushes...so if you wanna make your own coffee you'll have to be a BARTENDER..MUWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Roped into it after all. Ok...give me the "uniform" I'll see if I can squeeeeezzzzeeee into it and you can start my "formal bartender training". I'll be right back...

Comment

• *crickets chirp* The VIP table GLARES
                    Attached Files

Comment

• JUST KIDDING

Comment

• *** posts picture of self inside the bar, near the door so everyone will know how cute I am at age 24 years old ***

It was taken five months ago, ain't I handsome??
                        Attached Files
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Just Kidding?

Really? I don't have to be the bartender? Whew...
                          Boy, I'd hate to screw up someone's drink and have the Boss Lady's angry with me. Perhaps after I've had adequate training in the techniques and policys of the establishment...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
                            *** posts picture of self inside the bar, near the door so everyone will know how cute I am at age 24 years old ***

It was taken five months ago, ain't I handsome??
                            walks past picture and sees Mrfun at the bar

Proceeds to body slam him and tie him up with her fine silk web..

MF; BW what are you doing

BW: WELL there's a damn wanted pic of you hanging by the door..sorry pal but I need the money

MF: NO that is not a wanted pic..it's a WANT ADD pciture..you know I am looking for a love connection..

BW: Ohhh gosh..I am sooooo sorry *sheepish grin*

Comment

• MRFUN YOU LOOK SOOO YOUNG... I guess I don't look my age either. I hope and MISS TIA musta drank from the eternal youth fountain!!!

Comment

• Yeah Blackwidow, that is definitely not a want ad.

But it's not a date ad either, since I think I am the only gay man who visits this coffee house/bar. Unless there are a couple of bisexual men in here??

NAH
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X