X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks across the table and notices Ishtar is Sleeping

TIA..What did you serve her???
    The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

• Opppsss!

**Tia checks bottles**

Dam* these two bottles look just alike! I knew I shouldn't have put the sleeping potion in that whiskey bottle! Sorry Ishtar, that was meant for Lonestar!
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• ISHIE:

BW: OH WELL...So what's new TIa..Hows work work???

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackwidow24

AHHHH GEMINI..What a wreck you are....A big ball of uncontrolable emotions....so tell me miss gemini what do you look for in a man????
          ... A very groggy Ishie tries to raise her head off the table...

Uncontroable emotions?? Uhh, yea... they tend to do what they want to no matter what I TELL them to do...

Damn I'm sleepy...I don't remember stayin up all night? What happened?

I think I better wake up a bit before I try to answer that man question...

Comment

• See the stars say that Gemini's will DIE TWICE..you are DR. Jekyl and Mr Hyde all in one...YOU ARE YOUR OWN WORST ENEMY.. I like Gemini's I happen to be very fond of ONE PARTICULAR ONE

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiamat
              Opppsss!

**Tia checks bottles**

Dam* these two bottles look just alike! I knew I shouldn't have put the sleeping potion in that whiskey bottle! Sorry Ishtar, that was meant for Lonestar!

Eh? Where am I?

This isn't South Padre Island!

Oh yeah, I'm visiting mah Grandfolks this year for Spring Break. Nevermind.
              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Has anyone see Hueij????
                ANYONE

Comment

See the stars say that Gemini's will DIE TWICE..you are DR. Jekyl and Mr Hyde all in one...YOU ARE YOUR OWN WORST ENEMY.. I like Gemini's I happen to be very fond of ONE PARTICULAR ONE
                  oh damn...dozed off again, didn't I? Is there an antidote for that stuff Tia?

BW~ you're good woman! I tend to believe that...the my own worst enemy thing! Is there an antidote for that as well??

Comment

I like Gemini's I happen to be very fond of ONE PARTICULAR ONE

Oh yeah? Do tell....

I've kinna got my eye on a certain Virgo...but...

Comment

Has anyone see Hueij????
                      ANYONE

No...????????? Wonder where he is today? Hope you didn't scare him...with those threats earlier...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ishtar

Oh yeah? Do tell....

I've kinna got my eye on a certain Virgo...but...

Howabout a certain Cancer?

Hooray for Zoidberg!
                        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Tell me about this Virgo..My Gemini crush is trivial and will eventualy bore me like most things....

not the best match Ishie

VIRGO & GEMINI: Not a chance. The risky, carefree fickle Gemini sees you as a drag. Truly a miracle if the two of you do interact for any length of time. This union is best left alone unless other factors prevail in both charts.

Comment

• *Kamrat X enters, hears that BW has put "The best of The Cure" on endless repeat on the CD-player. Exits before he barfs all over the place *
                            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• I'm the Gemini!! And, I wish I were risky and carefree!

And...Mr. Virgo, in my own humble opinion...is ANYTHING but a drag!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamrat X
                                *Kamrat X enters, hears that BW has put "The best of The Cure" on endless repeat on the CD-player. Exits before he barfs all over the place *
                                Grabs KX by the ear for 'coming in her shop and making that comment..sticks a candle up his ass..lights it...reminds him that he like THE PET SHOP BOYS and boots him OUT THE DOOR!

Comment

Working...
                                X