• Originally posted by Hobbes
    Hi y'all! I'm new here!...
    *realise I'm not wearing my DL disguise and run out in embarrassment*
    *throws empty beer bottle at hobbes as he runs out but misses*

where's MWHC? he'd fit in great here

Comment

• Hueij ......... CMERE..

HJ: Ughhhh.....*takes off BW mask*

BW: why do you have MY EVIL POSION PICTURE ON YOUR AVATAR??

HJ: Uggghhhh

BW: Give me one good reason why I should allow you to keep that picture on your avatar..WITHOUT THRASHING YOU EVERY CHANCE I GET??

HJ: Uggghhhhhhhhh

BECAUSE Miss Widow...*in a whisper* I see dead people*

BW: OH REALLY?? *grabs a mirror and hold it up to Hueij face*
      Can you see yourself??

HJ: AHUH

BW: I GUESS YOU DO SEE DEAD PEOPLE

Hueij YOU HAVE ONE CHANCE AND ONE CHANCE ONLY TO GIVE ME 10 REASONS WHY I SHOULD LET YOU KEEP THAT AVATAR!!!!
      The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobbes
        Hi y'all! I'm new here!...
        *realise I'm not wearing my DL disguise and run out in embarrassment*
        Grabs Hobbes by the shirt collar before he makes his escape.

BW: Hobbes, where are you going??

HB: uuugghhh..AWAY?

BW: Why?

Hobbes: Because I forgot my DL outfit....

BW: Ohhh..well I have a dress you can wear right here. *pulls out a frilly pink frock with matching shirt and stockings*

HB: Thanks?

*bw tosses Htower a shot of tequila and makes two for herself*

GLUG..GLUG

BW; Okay guys Tia will be in early today, she worked late and may be on her pyramid so walk softly and don't get on her nerves..CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED!

Comment

• Good Morning BW!!

Hey..perhaps...Hueij is paying you a compliment..
          No, Don't yell at me...just a thought.

No ma'am - NO Baileys for me this morning.

Comment

• Makes Ishie a double LAtte with extra sweet granulated sugar..

BW: So ishie did you have a good day yesterday??? COMPLIMENT..what does that word mean???

Comment

• Extra Sweet......sounds like someone I know. ;-)

Errr, I don't remember yesterday. Oh wait, yeah I do. My former place of employment called me to come help them solve a computer question. I TOLD them they were gonna miss me when I was gone.

A compliment is when someone says something nice about you. You know that. Hueij was over in the Flirt Thread a couple of days ago...perhpas he's trying out some flirting techniques??

Comment

• ..Perhaps he is doing a BAD JOB...Ishie.

So did you get laid off??? or did you quit, or IS IT ANY OF MY BUSINESS??? So any new developments with you and VEL???

He's a frisky one..I am telling you if I was a man I would be him!!!!

Comment

• I quit! Just flat quit! Well, I gave notice and THOUGHT I'd have found another job before my notice ran..but..that hasn't happened either! So...I'm unemployed sitting in front of my computer hangin out here in the coffee shop!

Comment

• Ahhh I see*bw wipes counter off*

BW: You know we have been spending alot of time togther, and I have noticed that you are afraid of things..you know I offered you a job..Sure it may not pay ANYTHING but it's a job..and yet you turn me down due to lack of self confidence...

Ishtar: SHUTUP...I just don't want to work for you and your evil ways

BW; Right ON ISHIE....It looks like I am rubbing off on you..

ISHIE: oh don't count your chickens before the eggs are hatched bub..You and me are nothin alike..NOTHING I SAY!!!

BW:*slowly takes double latte away from Ishtar w/o her noticing*

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackwidow24
                      So any new developments with you and VEL???
                      Nope. How are you at matchmakin??

Comment

• I am excellent..why do you ask???

First I will need to know your sign.....ZODIAC SIGN that is.. SO you mean to tell me you pdon't have a BF??? But..But..You're so cute!!!!!!

Comment

• Was gonna enlist your help

No, no boyfriend. Why ya think I was flirtin with Vel??

I'm a Gemini.... 6/7/64

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackwidow24
                            But..But..You're so cute!!!!!!
                            Thanks.

Comment

• Well I see Blackie's back at fortune telling. Guess I need to get everything set up.

**tia pulls out table with crystal ball (HA!! HA!! did you get that inside joke blackie??)......finishes setting up table with charts and cards**

Alright ready for you to do your worst.......oopppsss wait a minute almost forgot your sign.

**puts Blackwidows Astrological Advice sign above the table**

Now you're ready to go!
                              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiamat

**tia pulls out table with crystal ball (HA!! HA!! did you get that inside joke blackie

It's a rather large crystal ball don't you think TIA??*snicker*

AHHHH GEMINI..What a wreck you are....A big ball of uncontrolable emotions....so tell me miss gemini what do you look for in a man????

Comment

Working...
                                X