• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David Floyd

eh?

Okay that is no fair..what does mean

i don't understand

You are mean
    The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

it means:
      1)you told me what i wanted to know, and
      2)i don't know a damn thing

just messin' with ya
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

it means:
        1)you told me what i wanted to know, and
        2)i don't know a damn thing

just messin' with ya
        you are such a liar..i know guys talk...

what did I tell you that you wanted to know?? hey if you wanna know something ask me I will almost always tell you straight out.....so....what was said????

Comment

actually not a damn thing, i'm 100% serious...i was just kidding around with ya
          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

actually not a damn thing, i'm 100% serious...i was just kidding around with ya

guess that answers my question....

Comment

??????????
              Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
              religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

?????? so see what you guys missed..we had a great time..started at about 8 ended about 1 or so..I was sleepy..so I had to get home!!

Comment

I once had a rather interesting rendez-vous with a giant squid...
                  *looks around suspiciously*

Between you and me, bit of an odd duck...
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

I want an Apolyton meet

Actually, I've had a few near brushes with some Apolytoners...

Spinky came over to Delaware last year, but we missed each other online and weren't able to decide on a place/time to meet.

Provost Harrison was going to come to Philadelphia, but didn't get the opportunity and cancelled.

Black Dragon was going to come to the University of Delaware next year, but I think he's decided on UofMaryland.

No fair
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

bw check your PMs...

Comment

If anyone ever decides to be in Wellington (no we are not part of Australia! Grrrrrr.), then I'd get to see all these great 'Poly Personalities.

HA. Some chance. Livin' Down Under is just wonderful.

At least it's summer here.
                        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                          I want an Apolyton meet

Actually, I've had a few near brushes with some Apolytoners...

Spinky came over to Delaware last year, but we missed each other online and weren't able to decide on a place/time to meet.

Provost Harrison was going to come to Philadelphia, but didn't get the opportunity and cancelled.

Black Dragon was going to come to the University of Delaware next year, but I think he's decided on UofMaryland.

No fair
                          You think YOU got it bad? Try organizing an Apolyton meeting in freakin' Iowa!
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

The great apolyton Calgary conference!

Originally posted by Asher
                            The only other Apolytoner I've met is November Adam.

Zylka goes to the same school and lives in the region, but he scares me.
                            THAT'S IT!

I'll be at the rock tommorrow, holding a crowbar with your name on it.

Comment

Re: The great apolyton Calgary conference!

Originally posted by Zylka
                              THAT'S IT!

I'll be at the rock tommorrow, holding a crowbar with your name on it.
                              And I'll come by and laugh once you catch hypothermia.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

How about I just take pictures of you from afar and post them up here? I can even add little crosshairs with photoshop

Comment

Working...
                                X