• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blackwidow24

Ohhhh that was low down and dirty!!!
    I didn't mean it like that.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd
      i must say, some of those pics of me are funny as hell

And what else would you expect?
      Re: Your sig line.

Yes, a fine looking group of people.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        Zylka goes to the same school and lives in the region, but he scares me.

And that fear is well-founded!
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Did he call you sweety while he did it too?

I don't know the circumstances obviously...I just always saw feeding as one of those cutesy, lovey dovey bf gf things....maybe I'm unique in my view however.

Glad "yall" had a good time in TX!

Btw, wheres femme at? Havent seen her online for months.
          I see the world through bloodshot eyes
          Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Originally posted by drake
            Did he call you sweety while he did it too?

I don't know the circumstances obviously...I just always saw feeding as one of those cutesy, lovey dovey bf gf things....maybe I'm unique in my view however.

Glad "yall" had a good time in TX!

Btw, wheres femme at? Havent seen her online for months.

She's around I will probably see her this weekend!!
            As for the cutsey b/f g/f thing..yes he made it feel like that..like I said INSTANT CHEMISTRY...i can't explain it..it has never happened to me before
            The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

well it woulda been SLIGHTLY more interesting if certain other people were there

Ahhhhhh yes David.....and just exactly which other people were you referring to? Please remember you do have a broken arm and I do have a baseball bat!!

Yeah ok......yuck it up you guys!! The only reason the ice cream eating picture made it in is because Kaak took it and I promised him it would make it in.........otherwise in the trash it would have gone!

**primps hair** not one of my better moments
              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

What..I think you look good with a BIG GLOB OF ICE CREAM ready to be inserted into your MOUTH! Are you related to a snake by any chance.. i don't think i can even open my jaw that wide!!!

WOW SELF IS A LUCKY GUY!!!

So tell us what you thought of the WHOLE evening!!

Comment

Bump..
                  in case you hadn't see these..they are funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Blackwidow24
                    What..I think you look good with a BIG GLOB OF ICE CREAM ready to be inserted into your MOUTH! Are you related to a snake by any chance.. i don't think i can even open my jaw that wide!!!

WOW SELF IS A LUCKY GUY!!!

So tell us what you thought of the WHOLE evening!!
                    yes....**polishes fingers on chest** I've been told I"m quite talented! **looks around** OOppppssss did I say that outloud???!!

Actually I thought it was quite fun! Except that someone got such a late start.........KAAK But that's ok because he brought David with him so I will forgive him

I had a blast it is really quite nice to actually get to meet people you talk to and see them face to face and I dare say that BW and Kaak did hit it off quite nicely!!

I guess Self and I have to look out...... there just might be another Apolyton couple in the works!!
                    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I seriously doubt that!!! don't try any of that match making mumbo jumbo!!!! now get to the coffee shop I need your help

Comment

or more than one if you've read the other thread
                        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

I seriously doubt that!!! don't try any of that match making mumbo jumbo!!!! now get to the coffee shop I need your help
                          now don't play hard to get bw.....i saw you at the meet
                          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

now don't play hard to get bw.....i saw you at the meet
                            What about him DF...i don't know what was going through his brain..you better talk boy..what do you know???

Comment

or more than one if you've read the other thread
                              and what thread..where do we have a love connection???

Comment

and what thread..where do we have a love connection???
                                eh?

What about him DF...i don't know what was going through his brain..you better talk boy..what do you know???

Comment

Working...
                                X