No announcement yet.

Pictures out the WAZZZZZZOOOOOOOO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like "YOU" had fun anyway... That's why my standing offer is in place. Come to Chicago... I've had fun at ALL the meetings I've had with fellow Apolytoners
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

i'd love to....maybe someday, lol
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Since O'Hare is in Chicago... you never know since many flights pass through there. I met Adam Smith when he knew that he had a long lay over between flights. It just worked out, and we had some drinks and dinner while he was "waiting for a flight"...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'd definitely like to meet some apolytoners... unfortunately I don't travel much, and I know of exactly 1 other poster in Montana, who happens to be my brother... if anyone is coming through Bozeman, they're welcome to stay on the couch in our dorm room...

Comment

The only other Apolytoner I've met is November Adam.

Zylka goes to the same school and lives in the region, but he scares me.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Great pictures!
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Blackwidow reminds me very much of a friend/mate's girlfriend back home...
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Boddington

Is that a bad thing???

Yes Kaak and I did click immediatly...I had a great time with everyone! And this proves I am a woman and not a DAMN DL
                  The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

It certainly does!
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd
                      and kaak of course, who hit it right off w/ bw
                      He kinda just moved on in didn't he David and I sure as hell didn't do anything to stop it...GrrrRRrrRRrrrRRrrR

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                        It certainly does!

I have said it once and I will say it again

PERV!~!!!!!!

Comment

We've got both kinds

Comment

You let him feed you like he was your boyfriend bw...what else you let him do???
                            I see the world through bloodshot eyes
                            Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Pay like a boyfriend?
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                                Pay like a boyfriend?
                                Ohhhh that was low down and dirty!!!

Drake..believe me they had to TALK me into doing that. i really didn't want to but I did for Apolyton's sake..HAHAHAHA *wink wink* I don't know what to say...I don't think I have ever let any man feed me..sko he was the first..so you can't really say that I let him feed me like a BF..what else did I let him do???

Nothing but you shoulda seen what they were trying to get me to do!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X