FOR MEN: Women posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blackwidow24
    this is why I got defensive..if that comment doesn't sound condescending then I guess I am reading wrong.
    Look at the choices your poll provides, not much room in there for just normal conversation, is there?

You have been known to start fights and I have been told this by many other posters..so i gave you what you wanted..would you like to continue our little spat??? I can be just as much of a ***** as you can!!
    You shouldn't listen to the children, they are emotially sensitive, and don't know real fights when they see them.

And I'm not having a spat, I'm just holding a conversation, like I said before, quite defensive.
    I'm surprissed by your posting style, I'm told by someone who met you that your quite level headed.

Hey, watch out there, BW will mash you up Chris
    Highly unlikely, Richard,
    The young lady and I are merely discussing her poll.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison

But it is nice to have females around here, keeps some of the more immature, boistrous elements in check. We just need more of them. If Laz could do the same thing that happened with that Finnish thread, but with women, I would be happy
      If I did a "Women are evil" thread there's at least a 50:50 chance that my testicles would be found washed up on a beach somewhere.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• None of the choices apply to me, Blackwidow24.

I think you're a cool person on Apolyton though. And besides, you never have to worry about me being sexist.

PS: I'm sure there are a couple of other cool, intelligent women on here too.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackwidow24
          SH..the actual poll options where suppose to be JUST FUNNY..your real opinion can not be validated by a poll you have to openly voice that..you see what I am saying.?
          Ahhhh. Then I vote "Hottie" option.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• hrumph , what am i chopped liver..
            I AM AN ACTIVE FEMALE POSTER.
            i think, humm let me ck ...yes i have pulse...
            yes i have female body parts ...humm yes i post some
            response to a thread almost every day.....hummm
            "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

• you're a cutie too, boann

-=Vel=-
              The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

• "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

• Promiscuity alert!

j/k
                  "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                  Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                  Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                  Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

• Zealot, Zealot...LOL...I'm *entirely* innocent, I'll have you know. The stories you hear about how crazy artists get are totally false....really....honest....

-=Vel=-
                    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

• Vel, two words: "Smooth operator".
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• PS: I'm sure there are a couple of other cool, intelligent women on here too.

**ahem** I resemble that remark!!

boann ~ I'm so sorry we left you out. It's been a while since I've been back.......it's my old age creeping up on me

The bottom line here is that we as women have to compete in a mans world here on this board so we have to do things ie: bit** whine.....moan and complain or cop and attitude sometimes to either get your attention or to get you to take us seriously.

There have been times, and I have seen it happen here, that unless we do that what ever we are saying doesn't even get acknowledged.

Vel ~ if your innocent then I'm the Queen of Apolyton!
                        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• Damn, BW's avatar loaded properly

If I did a "Women are evil" thread there's at least a 50:50 chance that my testicles would be found washed up on a beach somewhere
                          Do it for us, Laz lead:

if you innocent then I'm the Queen of Apolyton!
                          Tia, you are already...
                          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Kass and Tia:

-=Vel=-

Comment

• PS to Tia: Hmmm....makes me wonder who you've been talkin' to...

-=Vel=-

Comment

• "boann ~ I'm so sorry we left you out. It's been a while since I've been back.......it's my old age creeping up on me "

ok , its cool ...

but don't be forgetting me again , or i might have
                                to come down to texas and have a cat fight
                                "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X