No announcement yet.

FOR MEN: Women posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no i was just talking about active poster..in total there have been quite a few female posters

werefox
    empress
    tiamat
    femme
    BW
    Aly
    Ltec
    Boann
    Darlinkel
    Ishtar
    DM
    Helen of troy
    and probably many more
    The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

• I know she still lurks but she got fed up with being banned repeatedly

Comment

• In fact we now have pphoto evidence of her existence at the last Counterglow meeting.

Comment

• Now I've finally seen the pciture of Tiamat the red and Blackwidow the ... the black. Attracted by gothic way of live ?
          Zobo Ze Warrior
          --
          Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackwidow24
            no i was just talking about active poster..in total there have been quite a few female posters

werefox
            empress
            tiamat
            femme
            BW
            Aly
            Ltec
            Boann
            Darlinkel
            Ishtar
            DM
            Helen of troy
            and probably many more
            Hey BW~ Thanks for including me...I haven't had a chance to really get in here yet...I'm kinna tied up with that flirting with Vel thing over in his thread ;-). Ish.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZoboZeWarrior
              Now I've finally seen the pciture of Tiamat the red and Blackwidow the ... the black. Attracted by gothic way of live ?
              What are you babbling about?? I am unique definitly not GOTH!!
              and Ishtar no problem the guys use to call me Ishtar at school because my real name is funky..Iishha...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiamat

**tia nods** I played the piano for 15 years and was on full voice (opera) scholarship to two seperate colleges. I love classical music and well as rock, jazz, blues, metal, alturnative etc.

**does her best Southern Belle accent** Why Vel ~ I feel that you have me at a disadvantage sir. Keep talking like that and we might have problems
                Hi Tia...
                I played piano too as a kid. Was never very good at it...but nonetheless, I took lessons for several years. Haven't had an opportunity to sit down at one in far too long...wonder if I'd remember how to read the music? LOL
                Ishtar

Comment

and Ishtar no problem the guys use to call me Ishtar at school because my real name is funky..Iishha...

Really? And I thought I was trying to be somewhat different. Did a little research and reading before I picked that one..

Comment

• That's funny Ishtar..there was actually a movie that came out called Ishtar with what's his name..the Rain man in it...and that's where they got it from.....DUSTIN HOFFMAN

Comment

• ::looking ENTIRELY innocent::

I didn't say anything about tying her up...I swear....

-=Vel=-
                      The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

• Dustin H, huh? I better call up Blockbuster and see if they have it...have to see what it was all about....

I kinna liked what I found about her on the internet...Goddess of Love and War...then got outta the war thing....that just leaves love! Not that I'm a goddess by any means! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Velociryx
                          ::looking ENTIRELY innocent::

I didn't say anything about tying her up...I swear....

-=Vel=-
                          Look who's here... :-) Tying me up? You're gonna tie me up?

Comment

Not Goth ? Humm ? Why be so Black so ?
                            Zobo Ze Warrior
                            --
                            Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ishtar
                              Dustin H, huh? I better call up Blockbuster and see if they have it...have to see what it was all about....

I kinna liked what I found about her on the internet...Goddess of Love and War...then got outta the war thing....that just leaves love! Not that I'm a goddess by any means! LOL
                              In what place is she goddess of love and war??

oh nevermind i found it

Babylonian mother goddess: in Babylonian and Assyrian mythology, the queen of heaven and goddess of fertility. Tammuz was her consort. She was worshiped throughout the Middle East under various names, including the Phoenician Astarte

Cool

Comment

• Originally posted by ZoboZeWarrior

Not Goth ? Humm ? Why be so Black so ?
                                I like the shade....I like black and just because you wear black doesn't mean you are goth..ask DM..she is goth she can tell you better than i can.. I just like winter colors

Comment

Working...
                                X