FOR MEN: Women posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of the options apply to me.

As for you BW, I think your looking you a certain responce when you post, not a true opinion.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

And when you make sense come back and let me know...

Is that the response you were looking for???

So what do you think I want to hear?? I post what is on my mind if you don't like it please feel free to SHOVE IT!
      The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

Zylka

I thought Zylka was a man.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

He's of the male persuasion...but calling him a man is probably not appropriate.
          I see the world through bloodshot eyes
          Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Re: Zylka

Originally posted by pchang
            sorry wrong poster I was talking about Alynzia

PCHANG where have you been?

Comment

Bloody hell, how many posts, AND HOW QUICKLY?!

I always liked Empress, she was my favourite female poster. But where did she go? Oh Empress, please come back
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

sorry..the meek and sweet women have all been scared away by US!!! The scary..evil..women MMWWUUAAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

Sorry you miss Empress Provost..

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                  Bloody hell, how many posts, AND HOW QUICKLY?!

I always liked Empress, she was my favourite female poster. But where did she go? Oh Empress, please come back
                  That shows you that apolytoners apolytonesses
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Blackwidow24
                    sorry..the meek and sweet women have all been scared away by US!!! The scary..evil..women MMWWUUAAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

Sorry you miss Empress Provost..
                    Well she just totally disappeared, including ICQ, but I have heard report off others that she is fine by word of mouth. I even got a Christmas card of her once

But it is nice to have females around here, keeps some of the more immature, boistrous elements in check. We just need more of them. If Laz could do the same thing that happened with that Finnish thread, but with women, I would be happy
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackwidow24
                      And when you make sense come back and let me know...
                      This is a good example, your trying to get either a flustered or defensive responce from me, not what I really think.

Is that the response you were looking for???
                      Yes, it was.

So what do you think I want to hear?? I post what is on my mind if you don't like it please feel free to SHOVE IT!
                      I have no idea what you want to hear, but I do notice you prefer to be abbrasive, which is your perview.
                      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris 62
                        None of the options apply to me.

As for you BW, I think your looking you a certain responce when you post, not a true opinion.
                        this is why I got defensive..if that comment doesn't sound condescending then I guess I am reading wrong.

You have been known to start fights and I have been told this by many other posters..so i gave you what you wanted..would you like to continue our little spat??? I can be just as much of a ***** as you can!!

Comment

• Hey, watch out there, BW will mash you up Chris

From what I remember, FemmeAdonis was a feisty one as well
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Obviously Chris has no sense of humor.
                            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Yeah she's my buddy... you know what they say about birds of a Feather..tia is also one of my good buds..she use to be a closet ***** btu Ishowed her the light...I am what I am!!

Comment

• Civ

I am a diehard Civ player. Thus, I have been in the Civ 3 strategy sections.
                                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                                X