Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

heterosexual sex amounts to sexual abuse to a woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's just pissed off that he can't get laid.
    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by el freako
      Whilst I have no problem with feminism I find statements like this extremely offensive.

My wife was sexually abused and tortured weekly between the ages of 2 and 11 and still suffers major effects - I think that to call heterosexual sex 'abuse' belittles the ordeal she went through.

Absolutely so true these feminist are abusive to all especially the abused give them no time at all.
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by Snapcase
        I love how everyone condemns analytical radical feminism because there are some nutcases that claim to be feminists around. Somehow I get the feeling that what you really want to do is divert the threat of real, intellectually heavy feminism by drawing on the pathetic lesbo-feminist sorority, or the liberal-feminist PC ****ers... It's a bit like attacking all christians using Jerry Falwell as the model. Not only is it stupid, but it casts doubt over the strength of your own argument if this is all you can do.
        My comments are directed soley at misandry and misinformation or myths such as the thread topic promotes. We had not gone far enough into the conversation to distiguish the difference. Thanks for making that clear. As el frecko points out even feminist's that do not promote misandry are causing harm and pain to those women, men and children subject to rape by promoting myths and misinformation...

Last edited by blackice; February 26, 2002, 20:30.
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by Snapcase
          Everyone in this thread so far.
          Not me.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            No, he thinks those womyn are sluts.
            Nah, he thinks those are *****es. As a mad friend of mine used to say, sluts are those who have sex with everybody, *****es are those who have sex with everybody but you - you in this case refers to Dookie.
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

UR: the reason I said that is because Stew has actually called most womyn sluts! Yep, he's more a pig than you thought .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I do not like this thread for basically one reason--
                it risks being insensitive to rape victims who might be reading this thred, or it risks being insensitive to family and friends of rape victims.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I am sure most rape victims and their families have the mental capacity to distinguish between sexual intercourses between consenting partners and rape.

Comment

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
                    HI
                    i'm a woman
                    I've never been abused. i REALLY enjoy sex and often i like painful masochistic sex (to a certain extent. no saddles and cattleprods).
                    I've never felt abused by any man that i've had intercourse. i saw it as a equal exchange and connection between us.
                    Really?
                    He's got the Midas touch.
                    But he touched it too much!
                    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

well this thread could be considered offensive to others. But most of my threads fit that category

I'll expand on that a bit.

I really do care about victims of such crimes. But I cannot live my life without offending people. I am insensitive by nature. Yet I am also caring. I am un-PC as well for the most part (my preferred gender bit in my other thread was only used to cut down on poll options ). I feel that hate speech must either be addressed or ignored. While I'm inclined to ignore most hate speech made by white supremists, I just can't let this go. Someone has to make a stand.

Like I said before I support radical feminism if it achieves some goal. But I won't put up with hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                      X