• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: we need a national anthem..this should be it

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
    Island in the SUn by Weezer
    I like it!
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by CYBERAmazon

Mwhahahhahahaahahah!!! I have the power of FIRE!!! I can also focus the sunlight into deadly laser beams to use against my foes!!! I'm Ralphie's best buddy. **LOL**
      Don't make me get the conch!

...and sucks to your atshmar
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. President
        I'd find a stick of just the right length, sharpen it to a razor's edge, and finely hone the point. Then I'd force it through my heart.
        If thats what you do for entertainment...

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• you know, you can never be stuck on an islnad unless you want to
          The true way of sword fencing is the craft of defeating the enemy in a fight, and nothing other than this.
          -Miyamoto Shinmen Musashi

Comment

• Actually I know what would happen,

The twenty five women would raise the children, hunt, gather and prepare the food, clean the living environment, fend off predators while around two hundred men argued politics and played war games all day.

Lord help us.

I believe women would hold the power only insofar as breeding privilages, they would decide whose offspring to bear, which I guess includes lesbians and gays.

And who care about the man woman ratio? It would be gone within a generation. If the women bred every year, the older men could breed with the young daughters of their friends. It would be interesting to say the least.

Alynzia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alynzia
              Actually I know what would happen,

The twenty five women would raise the children, hunt, gather and prepare the food, clean the living environment, fend off predators while around two hundred men argued politics and played war games all day.

Lord help us.

I believe women would hold the power only insofar as breeding privilages, they would decide whose offspring to bear, which I guess includes lesbians and gays.

And who care about the man woman ratio? It would be gone within a generation. If the women bred every year, the older men could breed with the young daughters of their friends. It would be interesting to say the least.

Alynzia.
              was that a diss against men???

and I know how to make cold cereal (I have made microwave dinners too)

what makes oyu think that the lesbians and gays would want to have children (in particukar, why forice a gay when there are so many other men arround)

maybe interesting, also disturbing

(what would a generation be?, what would the mortality rate be?

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alynzia
                Actually I know what would happen,

Lord help us.

Alynzia.
                No daughter of mine is going to have sex with any of these filthy bastards!

Also - I think you drastically miscalculated the girls to guys ratio. I'ts more like 50:1 than 5:1

Lets see, we can name between 15 and 20 really active girl posters in the OT history, whereas we could probably name upwards of 1000 males.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller

was that a diss against men???

and I know how to make cold cereal (I have made microwave dinners too)

what makes oyu think that the lesbians and gays would want to have children (in particukar, why forice a gay when there are so many other men arround)

maybe interesting, also disturbing

(what would a generation be?, what would the mortality rate be?

Jon Miller
                  Infant Mortality would probably be high with everyone having to act as a midwife, and probably without anyone with knowledge of how to deliver a baby (yes yes, the Docfeelgood and Dr. Strangelove jokes ) Life expectancy, however, would probably be between 60 and 70 assuming we don't all go and massacre each other. That's my thought anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X