No announcement yet.

Beware!!! I"m a Newbie!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmmmm?? how does that ignore thing work?
    DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

• alphaman has got to be sprayber toying with DK

Comment

• Ignore? Why not go all the way? Leave Apolyton.

huhuhuhu
        "Christ died for our sins. Dare we make his martyrdom meaningless by not committing them?"
        -- Jules Feiffer

Comment

• Originally posted by H Tower
          alphaman has got to be sprayber toying with DK
          But what sort of person would create a DL with a list of DLs that they created in his sig?

Thanks, Alphaman, for providing us some comic relief.

And of course thanks DK for being such a good straight-person.
          I refute it thus!
          "Destiny! Destiny! No escaping that for me!"

Comment

• no i personally dont think Sprayber is Alphaman..... cause well, Spray wouldnt act that way to wards me..... he might play a joke, but not to hurt my feelings like Alphaman's trying to do!
            DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

• Alphaman

One more insulting post... and you are toast.
              You have crossed over the line... and I've had enough of your personal insults aimed at a member of this site.

I've received multiple complaints about your actions in this thread.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Yeah, Ming... ban him!

DarlinKell, welcome! BTW, I'm not one of these lunatics... At least not now...

(Let me see... where is my medication?)
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

• I might as well say hello...

don't remember anyone ever doing it for me but I'm not bitter...
                  Visit http://www.civgaming.net/

Comment

• Everything Chris said goes for me also. Hello, good to see another American, and nobody ever did this for me. Although I only get called a DL when I drag my DLs in.
                    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alphaman
                      Hahahahaha
                      I love how this thread wont die! Its a testament to the enduring stupidity of OT in itself. Gotta love that!
                      Of which your the perfect example.

Chris, as the only guy/boy/small child here who is actually taking this seriously by trying to sadly score brownie points with the newest Apolyton "chick" (and I use the term "chick" in its loosest possible definition) i gotta give you at least some flak. You are the turd burglar of the day~!
                      Were you born this dumb or did you work at it?
                      Spray is a friend of mine off the site, and DK is a friend of his.
                      BTW, how will you get that foot out of your mouth?

And as for our DL "babe" darlin here, I just found that smilie. I hope it expresses how I feel. (in case you are highly stupid or visually impaired its a heart breaking smilie) You better apologise real soon or else I am deleting you from my "frequently-spank-myself-while-holding-a-picture-of-you" list.
                      The depths of your cluslessness is amazing.
                      Were did you come from?
                      Your no regular here, I know them all.

And right after you do that, i can reach for the "report this thread to moderator" button. hehehe
                      See DK?
                      Not all are good people, we get these silly children from time to time.

Edit: I see Ming warned you already, shame, I didn't need to chastize you.
                      Not that it would have made any difference child
                      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris 62
                        Spray is a friend of mine off the site, and DK is a friend of his.
                        does that mean you have a picture of her?

Comment

• thank you Ming

and Chris of course as usual!

and no H Tower...... no one on here as seen a pic of me...... well except Spray ..... but i knew him before i came here... so he doesnt count.....

DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

• I hace already suggest that if she were to post a few glamour pics of herself, that ming would be very likey to grant he a custom title. Am I very far off base there, Ming? Perphaps popular demand from the boys could help influence the event/
                            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

• Hi DarlinKell and welcome
                              (being a friend of Sprayber and all )

I'm paiktis, I'm generally a nice guy but I might get a bit crazy about US foreign policy sometimes. Just ignore me when I do

Comment

Working...
                              X