Beware!!! I"m a Newbie!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sachmo71

...and then some. Run while you still can!
    i would, but i think i'm addicted already

and nice to meet you too Brtndr4u <--- i hope i spelled that right?

ya know its actually kinda cool here..... i think i'm gonna fit in well... though i'm not a net geek...... or creepy for that matter.... heh
    DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

On another topic,
      anybody know how to attach an html file in a post?
      "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
      "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
      - Pekka

Comment

Hey Matty, nice to meet ya and i have not idea.... seeing as how i'm a Newbie ( setteler)

but if ya want an answer...... just make a new thread and stop Thread jackin' me!! heheheheheh

had to say it cause i learned a new word!! lol
        DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

Well Darlin you'll truly fit in if you have a strong opinion on something. Actually we are short a religious fanatic so you could do that. Don't do Christian though, been done to death. How about Buddist... there isn't a fanatic Buddist here.
          What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

Originally posted by axi
            F.e. I could never make a compliment like f.e. I like the way you wave your hands when you speak
            What sort of ****ed up person would make a compliment like that?
            Anyway, I digress.
            Hello DarlinKell, and welcome to our friendly community of strange people.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by DarlinKell

i would, but i think i'm addicted already

and nice to meet you too Brtndr4u <--- i hope i spelled that right?

ya know its actually kinda cool here..... i think i'm gonna fit in well... though i'm not a net geek...... or creepy for that matter.... heh
              It helps to be a net greek.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Ill answer some questions that were put forth in DarlinKell's locked thread in the apolyton forum.

She isn't a DL. She asked me where I spend a lot of my net time at and I showed her. She wanted to see where my fiction stuff was so I showed her that too. (BAC: struggle of humanity to come to grips with alien powers and their own internal factional differences. now playing in the AC: Fiction forum)

Yes, she lives in the same city as I do. Well, right next to it anyway.
                Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

What sort of ****ed up person would make a compliment like that?
                  And what sort of ****ed up person would put up a green hippopotamus head as his avatar, claiming it is a fire dragon?
                  "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                  George Orwell

Comment

It looks like the dragon from Tic-Tac-Dough!

Comment

• Guilty as charged, DarlinKell.

You are sounding like a hardened Apolytoner already.

Next you'll be joining in with the "DL" tirades.
                      - Pekka

Comment

• ...but now I see you have already picked up the DL habit.
                        I presume that you've created a DL for yourself (Sceptor107).

I think you've now done everything except posting your pic.
                        - Pekka

Comment

• thanks Matty...... i'll take the whole statement ya made or both actually as a compliment to me !

I'm a fast learner! i pick up easily...... but no i dont have a DL.... not yet anyway....... hehehe

as for posting my pic......... fist off... i'm not sure how????

and secondly ...... ya know it could have bad consequences..... i mean ppl are just now gettin willing to accept that i'm my own person and not a made up other 'side' of someone who already post's here..... so if i post a pic........ either......... #1 ppl might not like it and might go back to to not accepting me....... <-- which i doubt

or they might be intimidated and do the same <-- which i very highly doubt.......lmao

so i'm torn as to what to do....... and how to do it .....heh

see my delema?
                          DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

• Posting a pic is pretty easy. If it's a .gif or a .jpg file, then just attatch it using the option at the bottom of the post reply window, and it will be displayed on your post.

Comment

• You know this thread has no purpose other than some stupid newbie to ask stupid questions and try and be the center of attention. **** off. just for that im going to attach another image of you!
                              Attached Files
                              "Christ died for our sins. Dare we make his martyrdom meaningless by not committing them?"
                              -- Jules Feiffer

Comment

• DK,
                                I agree, posting your pic is a bad idea that I slightly regret doing.

There is more freedom when you are sure that nobody could know who you are.
                                - Pekka

Comment

Working...
                                X