Beware!!! I"m a Newbie!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah i agree matty......

alphaman........... kiss my little white hiney if ya dont like it...... and just dont post on the tread if ya dont like it..... but ya know...... i understand.... you cant stand the fact that ppl are talking to me and maybe even find me interesting ..... it just burns your hide to think your not the center of attention...... i just think your jealous..... as for the pic...... its probably just a photo of you!
    DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

• Originally posted by Alphaman
      You know this thread has no purpose other than some stupid newbie to ask stupid questions and try and be the center of attention. **** off. just for that im going to attach another image of you!
      I see those charm school lessons are really paying off, Alfie.

DK, Spray did tell you about this, didn't he?
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• ok....... i'll think about that............ and then maybe............. when im not jealous of you.......................... i can one day.................................... have as many dots.............................................. ............ as you............................................... ........ in one of my posts............................................. .................................................. .............................................. maybe .................................................. .............................

[one more pic.... come on... your asking for it!]
        Attached Files
        "Christ died for our sins. Dare we make his martyrdom meaningless by not committing them?"
        -- Jules Feiffer

Comment

• Chris, you mean about idiots who'll intentionally try to get my temper up? He did and actually Alfie doesnt bother me... its actually quite flattering that he'd take his personal time and effort in to saying things about it.. it is immature..... but i'm sure its the only way he knows how.... just like a young boys pulling girls hair.....
          DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

• Do you cyber? Can we hook up?
            ASL? I'm 14/M/Australia. But im really hot. I work out. My mom lets me out of the basement on sundays. But she says I should not talk to strangers. Are you a stranger? My older brother/dad calls me a gimp. I dont know what that is but the black leather mask they make me wear gets itchy sometimes. I like smelling hair. I think girls like it when i run up to them at night and pull their hair and cut some off with a knife and run away snorting. Will you be my friend? you can email me at
            man_who_pretends_to_be_a_woman_to_at...onelyloser.com
            I gotta go now. My pants are all tight and when that happens I gotta look at pictures like the one I posted before. Those pretty ladies make me feel all warm and funny. But I gotta be careful not to get it on the computer. I keep my pics at C:/main/pics/womeniliketofondle/extrahotties/
            if you send me a pic i can put you there too.... are you pretty like this girl...? bet you are.... can i pull your hair too...? I'm pulling something else too....
            Attached Files
            "Christ died for our sins. Dare we make his martyrdom meaningless by not committing them?"
            -- Jules Feiffer

Comment

• Originally posted by DarlinKell
              Chris, you mean about idiots who'll intentionally try to get my temper up? He did and actually Alfie doesnt bother me... its actually quite flattering that he'd take his personal time and effort in to saying things about it.. it is immature..... but i'm sure its the only way he knows how.... just like a young boys pulling girls hair.....
              He does seem to be working damn hard for attention, doesn't he?
              I notice the list of DLs (of which meaning you are now aware, I'm sure) he posts, he's quite proud of them.

Believe me, someone will continue to try and find something to make you mad, it's part of the game of the young and the clueless.

And to think, all his problems would be solved by a simple kiss from a real gal, isn't that something?
              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

i heard that most the ppl who post here are creepy net geeks? how true that is, i dont know???
                Not me, I am a FOMMw3C*

*fat old married man with 3 children
                Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

• Do you cyber? Can we hook up?
                  ASL? I'm 14/M/Australia.

Believe me, someone will continue to try and find something to make you mad, it's part of the game of the young and the clueless.

And to think, all his problems would be solved by a simple kiss from a real gal, isn't that something?
                  : pukingsmilie :

: please stop flirting with DK. it's scary...

(and don't even try to deny it, it's just way too obvious)

i heard that most the ppl who post here are creepy net geeks?
                  well duh. so why are you here?

I outgrew my geek fase (xcept for the star trek I guess) some time ago. So now I'm just creepy...
                  Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

• i never said i didnt like creepy, net geeks! hehehe

yeah Chris..... the flirting is a little much.... to a woman its not the quantity that counts its the quality.... and i'll have to say some ppl have a great way of being subtle yet obvious..... where as others are kinda like like a migraine..... there not way to call it anything else.... cause its blatent and 'poundingly' there.....lol

oh yeah....... and whats creepy net geekish about star trek?
                    DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

• Hahahahaha!! Alphaman, you're killing me.
                      You make my life and times
                      A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

i never said i didnt like creepy, net geeks! hehehe
                        You might regret that remark

yeah Chris..... the flirting is a little much.... to a woman its not the quantity that counts its the quality.... and i'll have to say some ppl have a great way of being subtle yet obvious..... where as others are kinda like like a migraine..... there not way to call it anything else.... cause its blatent and 'poundingly' there.....lol
                        I notice that also.
                        He's trying awful hard, you have to give him endurance points, but a big zero in style points, way to over the top.

oh yeah....... and whats creepy net geekish about star trek?
                        Give mark time, he will be more then happy to show you.

Comment

• actually Chris....... i'm just trying to be open and personable!

and not make judgements before given a good reason to! lol
                          DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

• If you say so.

Either way, it will be fun to watch.

Comment

• LOL

well what can i say ..... i'm a nice person.... i try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt if i can....... dont you?
                              DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

• Hahahahaha
                                I love how this thread wont die! Its a testament to the enduring stupidity of OT in itself. Gotta love that!

Chris, as the only guy/boy/small child here who is actually taking this seriously by trying to sadly score brownie points with the newest Apolyton "chick" (and I use the term "chick" in its loosest possible definition) i gotta give you at least some flak. You are the turd burglar of the day~!

And as for our DL "babe" darlin here, I just found that smilie. I hope it expresses how I feel. (in case you are highly stupid or visually impaired its a heart breaking smilie) You better apologise real soon or else I am deleting you from my "frequently-spank-myself-while-holding-a-picture-of-you" list.

And right after you do that, i can reach for the "report this thread to moderator" button. hehehe
                                -- Jules Feiffer

Comment

Working...
                                X