No announcement yet.

Mornington Crescent - The Nisbet Strikes Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm calling the Evil Finn rule... knocking you down 50 points!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Jesus Christ. Have I got to play nanny again?

Right- an open shunt brings play to Piccadilly. That buggers up Stefu but it serves him right for being so picky. Now let's start playing and stop fondling each other, shall we?
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Piccadilly? That's bad for me, that's really bad. Really really bad.

NOT!!!

I'll just use the triangular rearrangement principle and choose Wimbledon.

Rather screws your plans up, ****bunny, doesn't it?
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

No one can screw with the Bunny. May people have died underestimating his power.

East Acton
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Oh dear, I've lost a bit of ground here.

Oh well - Osterly
            yada

Comment

East Finchely he proclaimed, teetering on the tight-rope of his chance of future success...
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I prefer going for the obscure places no one really notices...

Fits right in with my obscurity until massive victory syndrome strategy.

Ruislip Gardens

"mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

South Woodford

Comment

Moor Park.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave...
                    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Now that's nice, isn't it? You rarely see the short-cross game any more. Some have called it a lost art, but I always thought it made for a great spectator sport. It raises the game to a more philosphical plain.

In the spirit of the zen-like process- Maida Vale
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

As a stupid show once said: "Homey Don't Play That".

Philisophical shmilisophical. I have decided to go for the visceral.

Swiss Cottage !
                        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                        Drake Tungsten
                        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                        Albert Speer

Comment

mono, you have backed yourself into a corner.

Canada Water

Comment

Imran's attempting Allingsworth's Double-Edged Razorback Roughride maneuver, isn't he? Well, I know just the cure for that - Harrow-on-the-Hill!

Comment

Only if your move ever won more than once in the last 200 years.

Aldgate East

Comment

You seem to be bent on granting me the second victory, dear Imran.

Chorleywood.

Comment

Working...
                                X