What's WRONG with the Euro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogan Josh

I actually rather like the German eagle on the coins. It is a bit stylised but still OK.

What does Austria have on its coins?

eidelweise, eeeeidelweise la la la la la la laaaaaaaaaa

flowers and mozart mostly

Comment

Sacrilege!

The ugliest is the Greek owl. It should be banned for being so repulsive. You look at the owl and you freeze.
      The owl is the symbol of wisdom! But, you, you wouldn't have anything to do with wisdom, would you?
      "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
      George Orwell

Comment

No, he's Greek...
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Re: Sacrilege!

Originally posted by axi

The owl is the symbol of wisdom! But, you, you wouldn't have anything to do with wisdom, would you?
          Thank you Axi for enlightening me! The symbol of wisdom you say huh? I'd never have thought it

That doesn't change the fact that it's plain ugly although it has historical reasons to be there. But Aphrodite of Mylos or Adonis for the female fans that would be better than that freaking owl that freezes your blood when you look at it

Thank god the coin is so small

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
            No, he's Greek...

7 people died today in Britain because trees fell on their heads. I say no more.

Comment

7 people died today in Britain because trees fell on their heads. I say no more.

Paiktis22, it has gone into the records now: you have uttered a blasphemous criticism towards the sacred deity that the Euro represents for all euroligouria. This will cost you dearly, mister!
              "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
              George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by axi

Paiktis22, it has gone into the records now: you have uttered a blasphemous criticism towards the sacred deity that the Euro represents for all euroligouria. This will cost you dearly, mister!

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                  That is a bit sick don't you think?

A tree almost fell on my parents house today (it just missed). It is not stupidity if a tree blows down on you.

Comment

That is a bit sick don't you think?

A tree almost fell on my parents house today (it just missed). It is not stupidity if a tree blows down on you.

I'm sorry it offended you. It was meant as a harmless joke

Comment

Well, what about this map in the 2 and 1 euro coins? I circled the area for you to look for. What does the sweden look like?

HAHAHAHAAAA
                      Attached Files
                      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Well, we Finns should not be too happy of the situation, living in a testicle and all...
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I actually rather like the German eagle on the coins. It is a bit stylised but still OK.

What does Austria have on its coins?
                          It's an old austrian tradition to dub the german eagle a "Backhendl" (fried chicken).

We have:

Suttner always reminds me of the Monty Python cartoons for some reason. Like any moment, the upper half of the head will go up and a train come out....

Comment

Working...
                          X