No announcement yet.

Hitler Was Right....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's at least three jews on that list. How great do you think Hitler found Freud, Einstein and Marx?
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Speaking of drunken....
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by The Andy-Man
        And Churchill wasnt that great, He was a Racists imperial drunken bigot....
        And Hitler was a great guy?

Comment

7 names isn't the most comprehensive list in the world...

Comment

and the list doesn't include me. I am the greatest human mind that has ever lived.

my nationalilty is american indian, English, French and German.

so all hail me!!!

Comment

How advanced were the Germans 2000 years ago?

Back then the "master races" all had darker skin.

Also, if the Germans are so great, then why did they lose their last two wars, having been defeated by inferior slavs, anglo-saxons and celts?
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

IF you don't call Churchill great, how can you call Bismark great?
                Bismark essentially founded the German Empire, Repressed the individual freedoms of those who opposed him, and eventually was removed from office when he did not support the liberal reforms of the Kaiser.
                "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

STOP TRYING TO IMPLY I AM CALLING HITLER GREAT!!!! I was only using one of there beleifs as a title. And a Jew is a german if he was born there, his parents were born there etc, the same if they were born in the UK or USA. jew is a religeon, likle muslim, hindu or christian.

and as for the list of names, i said there are more i cant think of.....
                  eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

Also, if the Germans are so great, then why did they lose their last two wars, having been defeated by inferior slavs, anglo-saxons and celts?
                    Anglo-saxons are also a germanic tribe.
                    Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

and i dont think there is any country in history (except Hellenistic Greece i think) that has given such a wealth of talent, be it in the Arts, the Sciences or anything else.
                      That's what the Nazis said in their propaganda towards the Greeks, before the war, when they were trying to wrest us away from the British influence.

They never hesitated to attack us however.
                      "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                      George Orwell

Comment

Since the bait has already been taken...

It was the aryan race he considered to be superior, not the german citizens. And it was also certain minorities who he deemed to be especially inferior to the so called 'super race', such as jews and gypsies (to name only a couple of the groups which he hated) which where a large part of the german population.
                        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by The Andy-Man
                          STOP TRYING TO IMPLY I AM CALLING HITLER GREAT!!!! I was only using one of there beleifs as a title.
                          With the benefit of hindsight, do you think your choice of thread title was the stupidest thing you've done since you caught your scrotum in the mangle?

Comment

but this topic aint about nazism. its about how great the germans are....

200yrs ago Beethoven and Mozart werre knocking around....
                            eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

strange, andyman used to post intelligently in the civ2 section, now he's a troll, and a pathetic one at that

Comment

Yes, but Germany also gave us Echtelion, which causes your entire argument to collapse.

Comment

Working...
                                X