Hitler Was Right....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitler Was Right....

A major feature in Nazi beleife was the idea that the Ferman race was supreme. After thinking about this, they are actually correct, here is my case (i am not German BTW):

All the greastest and most influencial Musicians were German, namly, Bach (the whole family), Beethoven and Motzart (he was german, right?). These guys are the most prominent (i think Hadyn and Handel to actually) musicians ever and also (IMO) the most talented.

Bismarck is considered to be one of the best diplomats in the last few centuries (hes set up a pretty intricate diplomatic position for germany i beleive until wilhel (sp) decided war was more fun - dont take my word on the bismnarck bit, bin a whil since i read about him and even then t'was a little breif).

Germany has also given us some of the greatest scientists in history, namly Einstein and Sigmund Frued. And lets not forget Karl Marx.

There is probably dozens of other great germans, but even the above list is pretty impressive and i dont think there is any country in history (except Hellenistic Greece i think) that has given such a wealth of talent, be it in the Arts, the Sciences or anything else.
    eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

*hunkers down and awaits the firestorm*
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Amazing.

Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Managed to post in before deletia!

Oh, when you'll be sober tomorrow, we'll all have a good... well, I wouldn't use the word 'laugh', now would I?
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

There's been just as many great Englishmen and from other races too.

I hardly think the Nazis are a prime example...

Comment

quick post in before deletion

Comment

and eddie van halen is the greatest musician. he is not german

case closed!!

Comment

IIRC Einstein and Freud were Jewish, so I sincerely doubt that Hitler was right.

Anyway another option would be the English (Shakespeare, Milton, Dickens, Darwin, Churchill etc. etc.), the italians (Verdi, Dante, Da Vinci, Michelangelo etc. etc.) or the Dutch (Rembrandt, Van Gogh, Vermeer, Leeuwenhoeck etc. etc.).

And that is just staying in Europe. We could drag up China, India or Japan in Asia as well for example.

So I basically think you're wrong. And check your spelling (the Ferman race, come on).

Comment

Yeah, lay off the alcohol. Some people are funny when they post. Other people are also funny when they post. There's a difference. Think about it.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                  Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Nice Try

Knock, Knock..

Who'se there?

Troll.

Troll who?

Anybody who looks at this pitiful trolling attempt.

"Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

wow, lots of posts during typing. Anyone reckon "The Andy-Man" from lesbian orgy land is a troll??

Comment

The Germans are superior.

They make the best cars after all.

Audi, VW, Mercedes, BMW, Porsche.
                        Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Hitler was an evil hollow man who caused the deaths of about 40 million people.

The great mystery is why a nation of people with so many brilliant achievements in arts and science followed him. The answer seems to be he flattered them when they were down.
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Marcus
                            The Germans are superior.

They make the best cars after all.

Audi, VW, Mercedes, BMW, Porsche.
                            Best Cars?
                            *chuckle*
                            Yeah, thats why they have such great mechanics.
                            "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

'IIRC Einstein and Freud were Jewish'

Jewish is a religeon, not a nationality.

Anywho, i wasnt agreeing with Nazi policy, or calling hitler great, I just saying that there does seem to be a lot of great germans, and as for dutch, well they both come from germanic tribes.....

And Churchill wasnt that great, He was a Racists imperial drunken bigot....
                              eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

Working...
                              X