Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faeelin
    I wouldn't call Al-Queda members human.

That's fine, because alot of them wouldn't call you human either. Just don't take the moral high ground when they don't treat americans as humans.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I notice you're unwilling to draw the connection between the Al-Queda and other scum.
      We're not starving them. Be realistic. They're certainly willing to commit suicide to take down a US plane; they're not being starved or beaten. They're just sedated and chained while airborne. Life's tough.
      Besides, they never considered us human. Remember, the evil america is the birth place of all evil!

Comment

Last edited by Ted Striker; July 21, 2020, 19:06.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Mind you, I wouldn't have called the SS human, either.
          What a useless piece of pejorative nonsense. You don't have the ability to void your humanity through your actions, idiot.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Mind you, I wouldn't have called the SS human, either.
            You need biology lessons. They may be bad humans, but humans they are.

EDIT: okay, KH said basically the same thing.
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

EDIT: okay, KH said basically the same thing
              Yeah, but I said it much more confrontationally.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                  Yeah, but I said it much more confrontationally.
                  Yeah you're right. Yours was much better.
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Well Laz, this is basically the same argument as that other thread.

They aern't POWs, no matter what the Red Cross or AI proclaim, they are criminals.
                    Merc status is irrelevent.

They only need be kept fed and sheltered till trial, and I wouldn't shed a tear for a one of them, because I've been in their front line, and seen what they do to innocents, so don't bother trying that argument with me, it will fall on deaf ears.

They are but the first wave, and I'm for treating them as harsh as possible, I remember 9/11.

They sowed this, let them reap it.
                    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by Chris 62
                      Their boss did.

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
                        Regardless of their military status, they are human beings. This is not about wether they are mercenaries, soldiers, or potatoe farmers - it's about inhumane conditions.
                        Have you any suggestions on how differently they should be treated? Exactly how do we transport them? We could make them march to a port and take them by sea. The Japanese did that on a regular basis. What accomadations should we give them on board? How do we secure them in the ship, or do we just let them roam free? Tell us exactly how you would do it.
                        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                          Their boss did.
                          Do you know the Nuremberg argument?
                          "I was only following orders from above"
                          Didn't cut it then, doesn't now.
                          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

This seems to be a human rights issue here

Can I just ask which human rights activists asked the opinions of the 730 people aboard the the four hijacked flights, or the 3000 or so people who happened to be starting another days work in the WTC?

Oh silly me - they are all dead!

I'm not saying these people should die - but if they are treated as per the geneva convention, which they will be given the high profile status this Cuban prison has got, then why should we be getting involved? In my opinion, justice is close to being done.
                            Too young to die, too rich to care.
                            Too f***ed to swear that I was there.

Computer games make your children smell like hammers

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat

Their boss did.
                              sure, now go on and explain to us how they don't really carry responsability for it and how they knew nothing about it

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

Have you any suggestions on how differently they should be treated? Exactly how do we transport them? We could make them march to a port and take them by sea. The Japanese did that on a regular basis. What accomadations should we give them on board? How do we secure them in the ship, or do we just let them roam free? Tell us exactly how you would do it.
                                In a humane fashion. I don't know how the soldiers are being treated, it's very possible that they are being treated humanely, it's also possible that they aren't - I don't know. I was just saying that this thread is about inhumane conditions and that concern applies to everyone.

I believe you just quoted Saddam Hussien's reaction to 9/11.
                                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                                X