No announcement yet.

For Americans:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's gotta be New York. We have everything.

Weather:

Weather? Too ****ing cold . Coming from a Jerseyite, yes... that is why I'm going South!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Hey! I live right next to the heart of Amish Country! It's Middlebury/North Central Indiana, where we have an Essenhaus and Amish tours. In addition, the Meijer has the horse post things and at the factory I worked in over the summer, half the guys were Amish.
      I never know their names, But i smile just the same
      New faces...Strange places,
      Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
      -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

MacTbone-
        As far as I Know there are several Amish cells scattered in a handfull of states but I heard they all originated from the "Pennsylvania Dutch" area.
        Of course I could be wrong.

Edit-Pennsylvania Dutch is a distortion of deutch in other words Pennsylvania Germans

Question- are there alot of Stoltzfus names?
        Last edited by Evil_Eric_4; January 10, 2002, 23:22.
        Die-Bin Laden-die

Comment

I have lived in Michigan all of my life, so I voted for my home state. But the truth is, don't come here!! This state is boring as hell, and even our tourist sites are of the boring type (islands, landmarks, faaaaaa!!!).

This state is a workman's state. So unless you have a great job opportunity in Michigan, settle down somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
            Where is Wisconsin? Everybody loves Wisconsin, Right
            Wisconsin, the state park of Chicago.

Oh you say you don't like Illinois, try to keep us where we are
            But we're really such a friendly state, so we hop into our car
            And we drive across the border, pick up women big and heavy
            And see those men with big foreheads like bumpers on a Chevy.

Hey there polka boy, go home and suck a beer!
            Ho there bratwurst-head, go drive your old John Deere
            Ya Hey Keep your women away, their smell will make us cry I I.
            Hey there, ho there, ya hey hey stay in Milwaukee and DIE
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Hands down Hawaii!!!

Our water doesn't taste like your drinking Clorox and its nice and warm. Surf is good and the women here are gorgious...for the most part.

Besides, we're the melting pot of choke (a lot) of nationalities!!!

Although I really like Nevada and New York....

USA Forever you terrorist mofos!
              Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
              Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
              *****Citizen of the Hive****
              "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

To recuperate

California still in the lead

Havaii second...
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Why not Virginia? We were here first!
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

This is a club thread I demand PCR's!

Comment

I really love Louisiana... it has this kind of mystery that makes it attractive.
                      "Maybe there's a god above, and all I ever learned from love... was how to shoot at someone who out-drew you. It's not a cry you can hear at night. It's not somebody who's seen the light. It's a cold and It's a broken hallelujah." ~ Cohen

Comment

I must also state that with our liberal gambling laws (we have the most gambling including sports books), prostitution and public alcohol consumption. We also have a program for medicinal marijuana. Most states wouldn't even consider this. And we all know how important that first step is.

Comment

I Agree w/ RJ

Anyone w/ any understanding of these things would rank Oregon far any away the best state in the union, better than any weedy Canadian province, and certainly far above any nation state in frumpy, stale, old stanky europe.
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                          X