X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Giancarlo Spotting

Originally posted by Boddington's
    Since our favourite posters seems to have left us, let's search for quotes in the media that let us know the spirit of Giancarlo is still around.

Sam Hammam, Cardiff City chairman: "He almost wanted to attack me. He was very lucky that he stopped short of that, as I had four or five people with me and he would have had to face a very, very humbling and instantaneous experience."

- talking about David O'Leary, Leeds manager.
    Would you trust this man?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• A psycologist would have enough material in this thread to base a good ten years of their life on. The relationship between EVC and Gian alone should be sufficient enough. Not to mention the whole list of obsessive people who actually keep a list of Gian's quotes lying around on their hard drive. I would be afraid of having that stuff there.

On a side note, it is reassuring that the mods(assuming they read this. If not, then disregard) allowed this to go on.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

• My day's not complete without a little Gian-ranting.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• This thread turned out wonderfully.

Thanks guys.
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprayber

On a side note, it is reassuring that the mods(assuming they read this. If not, then disregard) allowed this to go on.
            Finally starting to wise up there Sprayber
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
              Pal, I'm already inside. You are outside
              You mean you already work for the CIA in Australia, Horsie?
              "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
              Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
              Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
              Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

• Re: The great big Giancarlo quote file

Originally posted by Bolo
                Courtesy of Fjorxc the Maniac I present....

Bald Assertation Man: In the Words of Giancarlo

The Great Big Giancarlo Quote File

"I am not an anarchist, because there is one distinction, I propose economic freedom or lazziez faire where the people actually the money."
                "Lazziez"! Baaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!

And he says he knows what he talks!
                "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Boddington's
                  This thread turned out wonderfully.
                  Thanks guys.
                  Hmmmm... starting a thread to pick on another member...
                  And since you admit that that was your intent...

See you in three days...

Just got a PM from the offended party. I had a strange day yesterday and wasn't around much.

Enough of this crap... case closed.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X