No announcement yet.

What Does Spain Have To Be Proud Of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've only been to Barcelona and Palma, and I liked them both. They have too many hot women though. What in the world would I do in a country with so many beautiful women?

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo

I said Spain can be traced back a thousand years or so. And 3000 BC is more than a thousands years.
      Going by that (il)logic, spain is an african colony.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

YOU LITTLE ****ING ****! THAT IS WHAT EXACTLY I SAID AND YOU STILL IGNORE IT! YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT HISTORY OF SPAIN AND YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR BASELESS ASSERTIONS UP YOUR ASS.

I have lost my temper and this conversation is over. I won this argument fourty ****ing million to one because I PROVIDED EVIDENCE.
        learn to construct sentences. Using the "I provided evidence" card is bull****. Your evidence contradicts what you said. Changing your mind and pretending you said that all along is not cool.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Before you edit your post out, this is what you wrote:

Your ignorance of history disturbs me. You little impudent ****. Madrid was founded in 1561 by King Philip II so I stand corrected but not by this impudent snotball Jaybee.
          Spain itself has a history dating back a thousand years or so.
          Had you stated that you were referring to its status as Spain's capital I would not have objected. But hey, sorry, yo did not say that. You do not seem to know what you're talking about.

Between "a thousand years or so" and 5000 years theres is a slight difference, don't you think?

So let me repeat again , what to do with this?

Comment

Posted by Giancarlo on 19-12-2001 @ 0019
            (...) Madrid was founded in 1561 by King Philip II (...)

Posted by Giancarlo on 19-12-2001 @ 0051
            I said it was founded the capital in 1561.(...)

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
              Iberian tribes is not Spain
              Did I say they were? I specifically said Spain has roots back to them. Ugh, throwing around the same facts in an argument doesn't work. I am outta here.

learn to construct sentences. Using the "I provided evidence" card is bull****. Your evidence contradicts what you said. Changing your mind and pretending you said that all along is not cool.
              What message? The evidence doesn't contradict what I said you chimp.

So let me repeat again , what to do with this?
              What to do with what?
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Bee
                But hey, sorry, yo did not say that. You do not seem to know what you're talking about.
                So it is my fault that I still am feeling the effcts of food poisoning and accidently misspell or misplace words? You do not seem to know what you are talking about. I do, when I get over this food poisoning. That is right. I also have headache. I guess you won't consider it as a factor that could mess up my posting.

I am sorry I didnt mention it.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Your ignorance of history disturbs me. You little impudent ****. Madrid was founded in 1561 by King Philip II so I stand corrected but not by this impudent snotball Jaybee.

Spain itself has a history dating back a thousand years or so.
                  This ******* nearly doesn't even deserve a reply, but I just must quote this from the first link Dumbasscarlo provided.
                  Medieval Madrid
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  14TH AND 15TH CENTURIES: Puerta del Sol-Calle Mayor-Plaza de la Villa. (...)
                  This is the first evidence Madrid dated from at least 1301 (first year of the 14th century) to, at least 1400 (last year of the 14th century). It's in strong contradiction to what Dumbasscarlo said, which was Madrid was founded in 1561 by King Philip II . Of course, as a wimp he proven to be he then just say I said it was founded the capital in 1561. .
                  Sorry Dumbasscarlo, but the rest of the community aren't dumbasses. We just start investigating when an arrogant ***** like you start to say "I win; you lose!" bull****.

Just leave Apolyton! Bye!
                  "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                  Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                  Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                  Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot

This ******* nearly doesn't even deserve a reply, but I just must quote this from the first link Dumbasscarlo provided.

This is the first evidence Madrid dated from at least 1301 (first year of the 14th century) to, at least 1400 (last year of the 14th century). It's in strong contradiction to what Dumbasscarlo said, which was Madrid was founded in 1561 by King Philip II . Of course, as a wimp he proven to be he then just say I said it was founded the capital in 1561. .
                    Sorry Dumbasscarlo, but the rest of the community aren't dumbasses. We just start investigating when an arrogant ***** like you start to say "I win; you lose!" bull****.

Just leave Apolyton! Bye!

I wait for a educated reply from somebody who is not a DL.

Comment

I think everyone else is, too.
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

C'mon, boys, relax.

We were trying to prove the greatness of Spain, not to entertain Spinkboy

Comment

You're such an idiot that if you were anything near politeness, I would never had arguments to reply to your posts! Neither would I have to lower my level of education to match yours.
                          "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                          Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                          Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                          Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld

I think everyone else is, too.
                            I been proven not to be a DL. And even asked that this be proved. But this zealot... its all in the name. He is anti-Spanish.

So I am waiting....

Comment

My last posting to this thread. Gianni, do you still think "Jay Bee is an impudent snotball whose ignorance of history disturbs you"? Just answer yes or not. Man, you really have to be more careful with this name calling.

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot

You're such an idiot that if you were anything near politeness, I would never had arguments to reply to your posts! Neither would I have to lower my level of education to match yours.
                                This is typical civnation talk... sorta like: you are no match to the will of god, concede or burn in hell.

I still wait a reply from this DL Zealot character.

Comment

Working...
                                X