Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What SHould Be Done About Teenage Children of Terrorists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faboba

Who told you I was a spy.

Well it doesn't matter! I've taken the sionide capsule! I'll be dead is seco
    Nah, my personal estimate is that they're gonna be ste free very soon. Or at the most some of them will be trialed for violating repeatedly prohobition signs to photograph. But they'll propably be able to get out with probetion. I don't think they are spies. (Except one - who may be).

Comment

Chegitz:
      1) Just because the government doesn't let ilegal immigrants stay in the country doesn't mean the government supports slavery.
      2) It's not like those F-15 fighter jets are what keeps the house of Saud in power. Last I checked, their armed forces are armed with German-designed G-3 rifles produced under license in Saudi Arabia. If this was really revenge for arms sales, France and Germany would be targetted too.

Comment

Legal immigrants, Natan, legal. Illegal immigrants generally don't have passports to be taken by employers. It's a huge problem in the Gulf states (esp. Kuwait). Despite this, there's good money to be made there, so the foreign workers keep coming. Still the government turns a blind eye when this stuff does happen. (This same situation happens in the USA territory of Saipan, however, at least the workers get paid).

As for the weapons stuff, I admit, it's only a small part of the problem, but it is a reminder. My understanding, however, is there is rather a lot of terrorism in France and Germany, we just don't hear about it.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Illegals are a big problem in the Gulf States here, too.
          Gulfd of Mexico that is.

Well, except for Frodo and Clem, there has been no meaningful input about what to do on the thread subject.

I guess kill them with kindness, and if that doesn't work, just plain kill them in a few years.
          Sounds like a plan to me, at least a plan of some kind.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            Illegals are a big problem in the Gulf States here, too.
            Gulfd of Mexico that is.
            And you should be worried too! The last two times illegals flooded into Texas, they stole it.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              Legal immigrants, Natan, legal. Illegal immigrants generally don't have passports to be taken by employers. It's a huge problem in the Gulf states (esp. Kuwait). Despite this, there's good money to be made there, so the foreign workers keep coming. Still the government turns a blind eye when this stuff does happen. (This same situation happens in the USA territory of Saipan, however, at least the workers get paid).
              Obviously, the workers still think it worth the risk. But really, I don't see what the government can do about it. The passports are a form of identification, and without them, there's no way to distinguish between legal and ilegal immigrants. I agree it's not a good situation, but I don't think it should be something which makes or breaks an ally for us.
              As for the weapons stuff, I admit, it's only a small part of the problem, but it is a reminder. My understanding, however, is there is rather a lot of terrorism in France and Germany, we just don't hear about it.
              That's not my understanding. Certainly not terrorism by Saudis.

Comment

Well, in the US (outside of certain Micronesian territories), if you passport gets nicked, you can go to your counsulate and get a new one. I imagine that's pretty standard in Western Europe as well. In Saudi Arabia, you'll get turned in.

*and*

My brain hurts. I'm attacking the Arabs and you're defending them.

Comment

Well, in the US (outside of certain Micronesian territories), if you passport gets nicked, you can go to your counsulate and get a new one. I imagine that's pretty standard in Western Europe as well. In Saudi Arabia, you'll get turned in.
                  There has to be some punishment for selling your passport.

My brain hurts. I'm attacking the Arabs and you're defending them.
                  It's because I'm not a racist and you're not an anti-semite.

Comment

Oh, now you're going to go an ruin a perfectly good adversarial relationship by being nice.

Comment

Oh, now you're going to go an ruin a perfectly good adversarial relationship by being nice.
                      Can't let that class struggle down for even a moment, eh chegitz?

Comment

Working...
                      X