Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What SHould Be Done About Teenage Children of Terrorists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What SHould Be Done About Teenage Children of Terrorists?

You've seen them on television news programs.
    Already chanting and burning American flags.
    So what's to be done? Seriously.
    Remembering that if you find a pit of snakes under your home, you wouldn't just kill the adult snakes.
    After all, the little snakes will grow up.
    With humans, you run into a moral and conscience issue though.

So what do you do?
    Wait for the "snakes" to grow up and do all again?
    Rehabilitate?
    Hope for the best?
    Send them to live with Infatuation?
    What?

I'm not advocating any position, I'm just wondering.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Obviously you kill them, their family, their friends, and anyone who knew them. Repeat until human race is exterminated.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I find it odd that people often compare terrorists to snakes, the comparison works against what they are trying to say.

You do realise, snakes do not hunt humans and would never hurt a human if it where not for the human either steping on it by mistake, or destroying it's habitat thus forcing conflict. (or similiar instances)
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Um, this isn't a question about snakes, per se, Osweld.
        Thanks for the dissertation though.

And Che, I'm asking a question because I really don't know.
        It's my semi pacificst daughter who suggested that maybe they should be dealt with in the same manner.
        Frankly, I didn't know what to say.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Um, this isn't a question about snakes, per se, Osweld.
          Thanks for the dissertation though.
          I was also taking the metaphore one step further and suggesting that resolving the problems that cause 'terrorism' (I believe you aren't even talking about terrorists, just people who are protesting against the goverment) would be a much more affective way to solve it, rather then going around killing people and causing even more grief and hatred.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Let me state it another way, and maybe you can understand the question.

If you take away the influence of senior murdering terrorists, will the younger grow up to be terrorists, or will they not?

Comment

Let me state it another way, and maybe you can understand the question.

If you take away the influence of senior murdering terrorists, will the younger grow up to be terrorists, or will they not?
              Terrorism isn't some sort of proffesion that needs to be taught to future generations, it's an instinctual tactic of intimidation. Even if you could kill all of the terrorists in the world, more will spring up as long as there is enough desperation and/or hatred.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

in my opinion environment creates terrorists
                as does it create murderers and bullies and thieves.
                no one is born with the desire to do or be these things
                its taught to them by someone.
                either parents , teachers , mentors , brothers.
                friends .

so if you take a baby from such an environment
                no ......it will not grow up to be one

a teen...well I think it maybe too late by then.
                not hopeless but most surely more difficult to retrain.
                "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Well, Sloww, I think that we have no right to do anything to teenage children of terrorists - they haven't done anything to the US.

I'll agree that they may be a threat at some point, but the US is not in the habit of punishing people for something they "may" do, and I'd rather risk more terracts than change that system.

I think the best way is simply to take care of the people who did this, then address the root cause of terracts against the US (namely, our ME policy).
                  Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                  Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

The question came up when I was having supper with my daughter.
                    She voiced the opinion that their mind set was already in place, and should probably be rounded up for whatever action.
                    Initially, I was shocked. I told her that she couldn't be serious.
                    It surprised me, because I'm absolutely for the death penalty, and in the past she has been as adamantly opposed.
                    She did make me think though.
                    Something needs to be done, whether it's a detox of the poison that they've been fed or eradication.
                    All I know with certainty is that I don't want the same thing happening 5-10 years down the road because we ignored the problem now, and it is a problem to think about.
                    I still don't know what to think, or what should be done.
                    If nothing else, the daughter brought up a good question.

Comment

boann is indeed correct. She leaves out, however, one of the important ingrediants, environment. Dogs aren't naturally mean, someone has to abuse them. Same with terrorists.

Anyways, I think the children of terrorists will realize the futility of attacking the United States.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Something needs to be done, whether it's a detox of the poison that they've been fed or eradication
                        Either you're kidding or you're a very frightening man. If you seriously think that there is justification to executing those who have done no wrong then I have nothing more to say.
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'm gonna have to agree with KH there.
                          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

I agree, Slowwhand is a dangerous man of dangerous opinions like these.
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Reform school. Give them food clothes and let them enjoy a good life and then see how they turn out.
                              Talk and chat in the Freebie and Webmaster Discussion Forums

Comment

Working...
                              X