Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should homosexuals/bisexuals be allowed in the military?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giancarlo

I want all types of hate crimes treated the same... whether it be ones where straights males beat up women, and straights beating up gays.

Oh so I claimed I won the lottery aswell? What the **** will it be next week? I'm claiming I a democrat... what the hell? I don't have time to play what's my line... where are you red_jon getting this garbage from?
    Uh? I thought you said you were OK with people knowing?!

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon

Uh? I thought you said you were OK with people knowing?!
      Say no more, I will get to the bottom of this.

I haven't sent a private message in apolyton for ages... and I swear as if I had a gun pointed to my head.

Until then I will run another one of my investigations.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I'm going to have to go with the "Don't ask, don't tell".
        Fair? Maybe not, but the only truly viable option.
        It's certainly not approproate to ban gays from service to their country. You get that? It's their country, too.

Besides all that, how would you feel to look up and see some big mother like Red Jon bearing down on you, poised to kill?
        Would your first thought be wondering if he's gay or not?

Uh, no. I don't think so.
        Last edited by SlowwHand; November 20, 2001, 18:57.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Giancarlo, you clearly have issues you need to solve. Get over it.

Comment

The only drawback I can think of is to be raped by a twisted sister.

ooooh! bet that would hurt

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon
              Giancarlo, you clearly have issues you need to solve. Get over it.
              Contact me on 65368669 if you need to talk about anything. I had some intrusions in my ICQ aswell. (Hell, I got in a fight with about six people when I had my website open, and put my ICQ address on, I had to change the password six times in the last three weeks. Maybe I should just get a new number)

For the most secure possibility send me an email at gcari@postmark.net .
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Giancarlo! You sound like you're going to do some C.I.A. work.

I don't know what to think of Giancarlo.
                Sometimes, he's perfectly lucid.
                Then at other times, one would swear he's Bob Dornan's relative.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Giancarlo! You sound like you're going to do some C.I.A. work.

I don't know what to think of Giancarlo.
                  Sometimes, he's perfectly lucid.
                  Then at other times, one would swear he's Bob Dornan's relative.
                  I nabbed several people that attempted to hack my website. Don't think I am incapable of not finding out who keeps on breaking into my ICQ address.

Comment

Contact me on 65368669 if you need to talk about anything.
                    Is that an 0898 number?

"Gay Chat with Loverboy Carini. Bored Schoolboys Who Want To Talk To You"

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Friend, I think you're capable of doing anything you put your mind to.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Is that an 0898 number?

"Gay Chat with Loverboy Carini. Bored Schoolboys Who Want To Talk To You"

You disgusting piece of...

I am not going to respond to these repetitions of the falsehoods already stated here.

And remember join the Conservative Party in the fight ahead.

Comment

You disgusting piece of...
                          ...Torrid, lovemaking hunk? Come on, you know that is what you wanted to say

And remember join the Conservative Party in the fight ahead.
                          Only to infiltrate and destroy
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

...Torrid, lovemaking hunk? Come on, you know that is what you wanted to say
                            ****! DUNG! CHICKEN ****! Those are the words I would use.

Only to infiltrate and destroy
                            Your communists ideals will fall. As the Berlin Wall did. You can no longer imprision the people as Castro or Allende did.

Comment

Your communists ideals will fall. As the Berlin Wall did. You can no longer imprision the people as Castro or Allende did.

What about Hitler, Franco, Mussolini, etc? Hmmm?

GO LIBERALISM!

Comment

Actually, GO SOCIAL DEMOCRACY!

Comment

Working...
                                X