Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which poster do you have the biggest difficulties with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rogan Josh
    For me, probably Chris62, followed by MtG (for the user name alone, if nothing else..).

That doesn't mean that I wouldn't buy them a pint in the pub - just that our life-views differ more than most. But hey, it would be a boring world if we were all the same.
    uh, how could i foget good old chris62 he sends my blood pressure through the roof every time
    so immature at such a mature age

Comment

• These allegations of stupidity are utterly false. Awrence, I am no ******.

I am heading through a stage of finding out who I actually am... a conservative. I thought long about being a conservative, and the decision was made upon several jumps to a determined conclusion. I see a spirit of masochism and idiocy at this forums. First people, make up sick jokes. I don't appreciate it. So I am asking it end and end now. I am sick of this El Awrence character, and I believe he has no respect towards his country, or anybody in it, or anyone else in the world. He is a ignorant, no good, bleeding heart communist klepocratic pig.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo
        These allegations of stupidity are utterly false. Awrence, I am no ******.
        "These allegations are utterly false"
        "I am not a crook"

Yeah, you'll make a great republican politician Gianny

I am heading through a stage of finding out who I actually am... a conservative. I thought long about being a conservative, and the decision was made upon several jumps to a determined conclusion. I see a spirit of masochism and idiocy at this forums. First people, make up sick jokes. I don't appreciate it. So I am asking it end and end now. I am sick of this El Awrence character, and I believe he has no respect towards his country, or anybody in it, or anyone else in the world. He is a ignorant, no good, bleeding heart communist klepocratic pig.
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by orange

"These allegations are utterly false"
          "I am not a crook"

Yeah, you'll make a great republican politician Gianny

The only crook here is you and your bleeding heart liberals.

Look, I will stop with bashing you folks if you do the same for me. Please, I am pleading, stop with this.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Dornan
            Dinodoc, I hate you. No of course not, I don't hate no one I know. But I hate your politics.

Slowwhand, you are a wannabe conservative. act common sense but deep down a wacky lefto. only thing you can vouch conservatiely on is military.
            Stick it up your ass, Bob.
            That will be easy, since you're all ass.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I just noticed that what you said sounded very much like a politician after being caught in some criminal act. You know, the whole "These allegations are false". You're the one who keeps sneaking "criminal leftists" and "stupid communists" into your posts.

Oh, and the Kennedy bit (which GP seems to think was very offensive) was in reference to the "Post your Pix Here" thread...I wasn't really making fun of him, GP.
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Alright, Orange I misunderstood. But I am asking everyone to end all the insults and bashing. I sound like a cold-war era politican.

Comment

• Some of you really are quite sad

Comment

• Originally posted by MattHiggs
                    Some of you really are quite sad
                    Sad? We all got a life.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
                      Given the rather vituperative and insult-filled nature of his last two responses to me (in separate threads) it is pretty obvious that MOBIUS has a problem with me.
                      Me insulting? I only give as good as I get...

You see, the important word in your comment is the word 'response' - you attack me and I put you in you little box, it's that simple! So we know who the real villain of the piece is, don't we!!?

The fact that you're labouring under the delusion that you're the innocent victim in this exchange is only highlighted in the fact that you were the one who posted in this thread first - not me...

I'm just here to clear my name!
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Gian, if you had a life, you wouldn't be getting worked up over some faceless, random person - vaguely insulting you over the internet.

Comment

Gian, if you had a life, you wouldn't be getting worked up over some faceless, random person - vaguely insulting you over the internet.
                          Oh really? Do I actually give a sh*t?

Nope. I don't. I got a life to look forward to, unlike some here.

Comment

• I expect everyone has a life here, and I expect everyones life is about 20 times more exciting than posting on this place. I never said any different.

I just find it sad that you, and others, have to get so worked up about so menial of things.

Comment

I expect everyone has a life here, and I expect everyones life is about 20 times more exciting than posting on this place. I never said any different.

I just find it sad that you, and others, have to get so worked up about so menial of things.
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I expect everyone has a life here, and I expect everyones life is about 20 times more exciting than posting on this place. I never said any different.
                                Don't make assumptions Matt

And BTW, have you given any thoughts about coming to the Apolyton meeting on the 24th in Leeds?
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X