Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which poster do you have the biggest difficulties with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do you have so odd friends, Tia?

Comment

• You can come on here and spout all the opinion you want, but if you can't back it up with anything to prove why it's right, than the argument has flaws that can easily be shot through, no matter what side of what argument it is for. There has to be some fact to back up opinion.
      Hey, I agree with you Orange, but there is nothing more dull than someone regurgitating what he just read in extremists weekly or cnn as the basis of their argument. Yes, we all need to be informed and speak with some valid basis of thought, but if I wanted to read the news or get an "experts" (so many pretend experts around here!) opinion, I wouldnt come here at all.

I just search for opinions that are genuine and real. Long speeches and useless stats and facts mean very little to me. Anyone can look up a web site and pull some stat off and use it, but geez, whats the point?

Yes I must say that I have had a fracas with FemmeAdonis now you remind me...
      A fracas with sweet ol' femme?
      I see the world through bloodshot eyes
      Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by orange
        yeah but onepaul is just a general troll

what ever happened to him anyway? Haven't seen him post in a while...

What did Blackwidow say that was offensive, DC?
        eh, well with my tenth or so thread in the OT she posts vulgar things; and everytime I saw her post she always cursed- I absolutely hate vulgar people- plus she came across like she was an idiot- I respect HelloKitty more than I respect her.
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• In that case, DarkCloud, I heartily apologise for all my past vulgarities.

Now get your **** out.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• I have problems with anyone who's funny, clever, popular, successful or happy.

Smarmy tossers.
            yada

Comment

• Originally posted by Seneca
              I have problems with anyone who's funny, clever, popular, successful or happy.

Smarmy tossers.
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• WIPE THAT F(CKING SMILE OFF YOUR FACE!!!
                yada

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  In that case, DarkCloud, I heartily apologise for all my past vulgarities.

Now get your **** out.
                  Thanks Laz- I always enjoy reading your posts
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                  X