Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which poster do you have the biggest difficulties with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bob Dornan
    Slowwhand, I'm dissapointed. i'd expect more from someone like you. then again, I remember you're a long haired *phrase edited out so B-52 flies again* former hippy.
    Hey! Leave him alone you long streak of paralysed piss, he's more of a decent human being in his right pinky than you'll ever be...!

One wonders how pathetic your real life must be if the only kicks you get are to be universally despised on an internet forum...

Still, this place wouldn't be the same without you eh, Doormat?
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by GP
      Why can't we call you Andz? It's your old username.
      damn, I should do some typing training...

well why can't I call you arsehole? it never was your username but I think it applies well

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Dornan
        Slowwhand, I'm dissapointed. i'd expect more from someone like you. then again, I remember you're a long haired *phrase edited out so B-52 flies again* former hippy.
        As in "live and learn" ?
        My past, and present, makes we extremely well-rounded.
        As much as I've shared of myself, it only scratches the surface.
        I owe no apologies.
        You are the most one dimensional person I've ever known, Bob.

And thank you, Mobius.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• definitely rah, he's killed every one of my exploring units that come anywhere near him
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by GP
            Stefie,

Could you please protect me from one of your Finns? He has some irrational anger at being compared to a Siberian. I didn't even use the F word. You know of which F word, I speak...

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...609#post596269
            GP, GP, don't take it too serious !

or personal either. I know you Americans are like that...

Comment

• Biggest difficulties? MarkG of course!

ok, that was a suicide...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthelion
                well why can't I call you arsehole? it never was your username but I think it applies well
                Put the handbags down ladies and be nice to one another

GP, just call him 'Undie'

First match: Me vs. CivNation
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Comment

• King of mis-quotes strikes

Originally posted by Mark L
                    A typo on my part. I meant posts, not post. Read other posts by him. He cusses quite frequently and has told people to "suck bin laden's ****" if I recall it correctly. rather immature. I'm not saying I'm better than he his, but at least I don't go around saying I'm mature here on poly.
                    Yet another of your facts?

Never said anything remotely close to that.

You might be referring to something that is in my user field at FFZ, never on poly.

But since you never get facts right, this is hardly surprising.

As a point of fact, the use of profanity here is limited by the censor, and myself, to the few imbeciles requiring it (a category you fit, I still remember spending 6 hours at ground zero, and coming here that night and reading how you thought Americans somehow at fault for it).

Way to go Chris, that's a really very mature reply.

Funny though!
                    In point of fact, Moby, I would have preferred to make to reply at all.

As you and I well know, despite differing opinions, we all get along here pretty well, even with sometimes heated arguing.

Every now and than, however, you get people like our friend, who feel they have to continue matters further.
                    You have heard me say it many times, you get what you give.
                    And if you notice, I was again defending, not attacking, proving my other point yet again about what is up with whom.

Simple fact is, you want to argue in a thread, that's fine.
                    You want to get personal (like our friend there did), I will get nasty, and have zero regrets about it.

And we did get the pleasure of 2 more mis-quotes and mis-interpretations from our buddy MarkL, proving another point about our Star Trek loving (and USA hating) friend.
                    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Originally posted by Jusbaummer

GP, GP, don't take it too serious !

or personal either. I know you Americans are like that...
                      Will you join our campaign for branching threads? Most Finns like them...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthelion

damn, I should do some typing training...
                        But why were you cool with the name before? Why do you not like it, now?

Comment

• know it alls, people who find value in post counts and people who find dl's as amusing ways to entertain ones self....

guess that covers about, what, 75% of the people here?

Seriously, I think most people here are good people, but some do get on my nerves at times.....as do I on theirs
                          I see the world through bloodshot eyes
                          Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

• Andz,

Andz is a fine name. Better than girly "Andreas" anyway.
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Never said anything remotely close to that.
                              funny how you recall events. Suffering from mild amnesia?

And I was just replying to your claim about being mature. You don't act mature, and cussing a lot (on whatever board, but you do it here frequently) isn't exactly mature, is it?
                              Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

• Chris,

You don't need to prove anything against the "tireless rebutters".

Comment

Working...
                                X