Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which poster do you have the biggest difficulties with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ehh you caught me. Don't let my wife see though!
    What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

My Digimon one. I don't have a pin or anything to put it up with, so I've shoved it behind my chair.

Comment

well, not really 'biggest difficulties' but I think I disagree with Imran about a lot of political and economic stuff...but that's not to say we don't get along, because (well at least from my POV) we do

Probably Giancarlo.

:whine mode:
        "I work for the United States Government blah blah blah"
        "I have more world experience than you do blah blah blah"

"Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I think if you actually have online enemies or online hate, you might be taking all of this a little bit too seriously. I suggest you drink beer until you feel better.

Comment

Since the introduction of the "ignore" feature I find myself getting on better with people, on the whole.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny
              Since the introduction of the "ignore" feature I find myself getting on better with people, on the whole.
              apparently you did read this thread, so it can't be that bad

Comment

Mark L, he is one ignorant b*stard and tries to be a smart ass. Orange is the other poster I hate. Both think they know everything.

However, I do not take the internet seriously as I have life.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

if we had democratic offices as post count ranks, you would either be Senator of California or President of the United States, you schizo

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    My 'enemies' are just about everybody in the Poly techie community.
                    But everyone already knew that.
                    Sounds like you got yourself a handful of enemies.

Asher thinks I'm his enemy, but he hasn't yet figured out that I just like to play around. At least, not until now.

Actually, I have not made myself any enemies here at Apolyton.

Comment

Originally posted by Zer0_T0lerance
                      Sounds like you got yourself a handful of enemies.

Asher thinks I'm his enemy, but he hasn't yet figured out that I just like to play around. At least, not until now.

Actually, I have not made myself any enemies here at Apolyton.
                      I never thought of you as one of the members in the tech community ever since that article raving about NS6, then yelling at me for telling you Mozilla is actually a newer version.
                      Last edited by Asher; November 11, 2001, 16:10.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

uh... n.c. (big surprise, right? )
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Magyar Crusader.
                          He takes hungarian goverment propaganda too serious.
                          "Respect the gods, but have as little to do with them as possible." - Confucius
                          "Give nothing to gods and expect nothing from them." - my motto

Comment

Mark L, he is one ignorant b*stard and tries to be a smart ass. Orange is the other poster I hate. Both think they know everything.
                            Yo orange, did you hear that? What a big surprise huh?

Well Giani, if it makes you feel better, I hate you too!

However, I do not take the internet seriously as I have life.
                            We know. Scrubbing toilets in the American embassy for $1.50 an hour.
                            Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Originally posted by Mark L
                              Well Giani, if it makes you feel better, I hate you too!
                              Good for you, you coward. You can't face war... you truely are a coward.

We know. Scrubbing toilets in the American embassy for $1.50 an hour.
                              So how is your job at the Toxic/Sewage Waste Processing center going? I heard its .40 cents hour? Great career for a fool.

No, Mark L, I do computer managament... I get $8 hour. Computer management means keeping computerized files in order. If you stop with the idiocy maybe you could show a bit of decency.
                              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

$8 an hour? For working with computers? Dude someone's ripping you off...I made $9.50 sitting on my ass taking returns and counting money at Best Buy...
                                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X