Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which poster do you have the biggest difficulties with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHSmiths are only offering £3.52 an hour for part time!

Comment

My sweetheart would be Mobius, hwo usually trolls with anti-us and anti-israel posts.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
      ... Great career for a fool.
      I'm sorry if I'm not being serious, but when I read this I immediately thought of Mr. T....
      Attached Files

Comment

My Problem

chris62: Cause he don't post as much as he used to. Come back man...

paikis22: The most hardcore Greek nationalist I have ever seen.

sloowwhand: He is Texan, nuff said.

Natan: I think he is going to double cross me on the upcomming war.

Guardian: Why couldn't you just vote for me damn it. I would have made a great governor.

Seriously, I don't have a real problem with anyone. There are enough real life stuff that keeps this place in perspective.

But i can hack it.
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Michael Jeszenka. Is he Magyar Crusader now???

Oh, and I think everyone has issues with. . .
          JOE
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

I never thought of you as one of the members in the tech community ever since that article raving about NS6, then yelling at me for telling you Mozilla is actually a newer version.
            Yell?

Comment

Well I have had a few spats with Giancarlo, let us say that our politics and lifeviews are not well aligned. But I see that slowly, bit by bit, the lad is beginning to take up a much more sensible position

No one really, although politically, I could argue with Imran all day
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Paul Hanson -
                Pretty much any poster with an unwavering conservative bias. Although I try to avoid confronting them because I'm not a good arguer.
                Are you a "wavering" leftist? And if a person is right, should they "waver" to accomodate those who are wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
                  Orange is the other poster I hate.
                  I'm so proud.
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Commies like DinoDoc, JohnT, Imran Siddiqui, Shi Huangdi, DanS, Slowwhand, Berzerker, David Floyd, Wraith. Claiming they're conservatives or right wing but without a doubt farther left than some of the Eurocoms. Of course nothing personal to you all but you aren't true believers

Comment

I am always right, ipso facto conservatives are always wrong
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dornan
                        Commies like DinoDoc, JohnT, Imran Siddiqui, Shi Huangdi, DanS, Slowwhand, and Berzerker. Claiming they're conservatives or right wing but without a doubt farther left than some of the Eurocoms.
                        That is possibly one of the funniest posts I think I've ever seen in my life.

Seriously - I broke into uncontrollable laughter when I read it.

FANTASTIC TROLL!

"Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

When God said, "Come forth for brains," Bob Dornan came fifth.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                            I am always right, ipso facto conservatives are always wrong
                            Anyone who uses a dead language in place of a living one. Come on it's bad enough that I keep failing greek in school, now I have to try to figure out latin in my time off?

Just kidding, but seriously, the people who get all pissy about other people online need to get a life.
                            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I can't stand Felch X. He's so pedantic, and has a deviant sexual behavior for his handle.

Comment

Is "pedantic" one of those words that only people who are trying to show off how smart they are use?

Comment

Working...
                                X