Cheney's Auschwitz outfit raises eyebrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheney's Auschwitz outfit raises eyebrows

"The vice president might have been warm in his parka, ski cap and hiking boots," Givhan said. "But they had the unfortunate effect of suggesting he was more concerned with his own comfort than the reason for braving the cold at all."

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe...eut/index.html

He didnt pay attention to how he was dressing because he had oil profits on his mind...

Better headline: "We can't think of anything new on which to bash the republican party so we are just making some sh1t up."
    Monkey!!!

Comment

pfffffffffffffft. big deal. better than wearing a dead beaver's ass on his head like the other guy.
      CSPA

Comment

Apparently nothing is too low for the people opposed to this administration. Or insignificant.

Comment

I hate the Bush administration as much as the next guy...but this is just too lame. I mean come on, it´s not like the Bush administration doesn´t do much worse things on an almost daily basis...
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

OMFFG HE WORE A COAT!!11

People who wear coats in the snow make me sick! SICK!
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I don't get this...?
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

The contrast to the reaction at CFC is entirely comical.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                  I don't get this...?
                  How don't you get it? Because he wore a coat and a hat to an outdoor winter event, he hates Jews. Logic
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

he was going fishing afterwards and didnt want to loose time changing....
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                      OMFFG HE WORE A COAT!!11

People who wear coats in the snow make me sick! SICK!
                      I hate people with shoes
                      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Surely they make Parka's in black.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Cheney wore boots. I HATE people who wear boots!

Comment

so.... is this thing over yet? they fish arent going to wait you know!
                            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I HATE people, period
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                              X