It's Sports Trivia time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Solomwi
    On the recruiting class, it's definitely looking strong. How many do you expect to lose to the qualifying process? Wish we could've pulled that DT from Athens, but some friends up there say he was UT's to lose from the get-go.
    Wes Brown. 6'4" 245lbs. 4.85 40
    Attached Files
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• I have the head coach as Paddy Driscoll:

As for the question:

Cardinal Field?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        I have the head coach as Paddy Driscoll:

As for the question:

Cardinal Field?
        Driscoll took over in 1921. Smith was hired in 1917 and only coached the 1920 team. Driscoll, interestingly enough, was also a player.

Cardinal field...Nope.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
        X