Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys are ho's though :P

Comment

Depends on which one you get. Glonkie got a cute one that seems to be loyal.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

The idea of gay sex.....just leaves me with a "WTF!?" reaction crossed with a blank expression. That said, I don't understand why women find men attractive either, I'm just glad that they do.

Sex can be overrated, depends on whose selling the idea and what kind of sex they are talking about.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          Sex is, and has always been, a very important part of culture, despite the monothesitic religions' attempts to crush it. Let's face it, we are designed to have sex, to want to have sex. The whole purpose of life is to create new life.

The problem isn't that we are obessed with sex, but that we have such unhealthy attitudes towards sex. Ironically, the source is the same for both extremes, the monotheists. By claiming that sex is bad and evil, the montheists have created a reaction to them that is almost as bad, people having lots of meaningless, self-absorbed, use your partner sex.
          Judaism doesnt say sex is bad and evil.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
            Okay this kind of thread is showing some kind of big issue. Sex is over-rated? Heterosexual sex? Dude.. seriously, you have to try it with a guy.
            Oh, shut up.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
              Sex is great because it's multiplayer.
              I am betting this is NOT true for a fair proportion of Apolytoner's
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                The idea of gay sex.....just leaves me with a "WTF!?" reaction crossed with a blank expression.
                Hmm-- I always found it curious that men seem intrigued by the idea of woman-woman sex while many straight women seem fine with it . IN contrast man-man sex seems to rlicit a much more negative reaction. All generalities but I think this attitude holds true in most North American populations.
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Sex is primal, sex is essential to our being... it's as powerful a premise to everything we do as it is a drug. All power is based on sex, and all sex is based on power (in strange, Freudian individualistic ways)... to it we're like a moth to a flame, in somewhat different ways for men and women but still... it's something that lies beneath, and defies, the power of human reason and rationale... it's as potent a desire as the desire for food. At least that is my opinion.

So it's no surprise it's so powerful in the media.

As for lesbian sex... i'd imagine it's a convenient circumvention of the Oedipus complex, plus it's also completely and utterly hot! Speaking as a writer, the double-female image is one of the easiest to work with .
                  "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                  "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Surely it's good it takes so little time - leaves plenty of time for computer games
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Hooray for sex!
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

[SIZE=1]If you are tired of straight sex, go gay. For goodness sakes... lol.. get yourself a boyfriend. Get attached to him, sleep with him. I mean afterall, don't guys understand other guys more?

*runs*
                        Is it true that you write this stuff to stay out of the army in case there's a draft?
                        Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

While I love sex one hell of a lot, I do agree diss. Our culture obsesses over it too much. There are other parts of life to concern ourselves with.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

to Dissident for refusing to let sex rule his life the way some let it, and for not thinking of himself as less of a person because he isn't having it.
                            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

It is my opinion that there is more to sex then the mere physical pleasure. For most people the desire to be liked,loved held, kissed, wanted, is what sex is all about. The physical pleasure is a bonus.
                              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Women.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X