Point me to the outrage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Berzerker
    Didn't have to, he militarised law enforcement in this country in the name of his drug war. One effect of that was Ruby Ridge and Waco followed by Okla City.
    You might as well blame JE Hoover, and Wyatt Earp for that matter.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Berzerker is too smart for your silly games son.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

NYE
        What was the Son of Sam's rationale? Maybe that should be taken into account too.
        So you're saying Waco and Ruby Ridge had absolutely nothing to do with McVeigh's motive for blowing up that building?

You might as well blame JE Hoover, and Wyatt Earp for that matter.
        They didn't militarise law enforcement. Please try to keep up...

Comment

You're saying that SA had had absolutely nothing to do with the WTC? IOW, why the hell do you care what justification loons use to blow stuff and people up?

Forgive me, but it sounds as if you are making excuses somewhat like an apologist would.

There may be some cause that underlies the motive, but the execution is all wrong. Right?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

NYE
            You're saying that SA had had absolutely nothing to do with the WTC? IOW, why the hell do you care what justification loons use to blow stuff and people up?
            Because Tim McVeigh blew that building up because of injustices he saw...injustices millions saw or learned about. He wasn't a loon, he was mad as hell at the government. Gee, is there a lesson or "moral" to the story? Why yes, and the Feds learned it very quickly because they had another stand-off with the Montana Freemen (more "loons" pissed off at the government, but they really were loony) and they bent over backwards to end it peacefully.

Forgive me, but it sounds as if you are making excuses somewhat like an apologist would.
            Let me guess, you think OBL attacked us because "we're free"? How does one learn why someone is trying to kill them if they wont listen? Now, read this very closely - where did I justify McVeigh's response to Waco and Ruby Ridge?

There may be some cause that underlies the motive, but the execution is all wrong. Right?
            Well thanks for asking after effectively calling me a traitor.
            Millions of people were outraged at the Feds for what happened at Waco and Ruby Ridge, is it any surprise someone was really outraged? That tells me there's a problem, and that problem is law enforcement became extremely heavy handed under Reagan and the zeal to wage a drug war. You see, I want to know why someone is trying to kill me because that just ain't a normal emotion (except maybe here at Poly ). And if its because my government has spent the last few decades pissing Muslims off, then maybe my government should stop pissing them off.

Comment

Since GePap started the thread and can't give a response I'll give you his stadard post

Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

NYE

Because Tim McVeigh blew that building up because of injustices he saw...injustices millions saw or learned about. He wasn't a loon, he was mad as hell at the government...
                so he blew up a bunch of kids along with the federal building that symbolized what he hated. Hated so much he ignored everyone else that was murdered.

Sorry, Berz, but it is people like you who speak for the IRA, Hamas, and AQ. Sorry to point it out, but there it is.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

Why don't they face down FBI officers in the streets, or attack army barracks? 'Cause they would get their cowardly butts kicked?

You want to fight? Fight people who are armed and can defend themselves. You want to be cowards? Bomb buildings with civies and kids in them.

Did the Minute Men seek out British civies and shot them, or did they seek out the British Army and engage them?
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

NYE
                    so he blew up a bunch of kids along with the federal building that symbolized what he hated. Hated so much he ignored everyone else that was murdered.
                    Any innocent people die at Waco and Ruby Ridge?

Sorry, Berz, but it is people like you who speak for the IRA, Hamas, and AQ. Sorry to point it out, but there it is.
                    You sound like Sean Hannity. I guess that means you won't be quoting me justifying McVeigh's response. Instead, you repeat the accusation. Its people like you who got us attacked on 9/11. Sorry, but there it is...

Comment

Why don't they face down FBI officers in the streets, or attack army barracks? 'Cause they would get their cowardly butts kicked?

You want to fight? Fight people who are armed and can defend themselves. You want to be cowards? Bomb buildings with civies and kids in them.

Did the Minute Men seek out British civies and shot them, or did they seek out the British Army and engage them?
                      To your last question, yes to both. Brit sympathisers were often executed. But get off your ******* high horse long enough to quote me.

Comment

You sound like... a spokesman for Sinn Fein or like you should be speaking on AlJ, so?
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

get off your ******* high horse long enough to quote me.
                          pfft.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

Were those the people trying to kick the British out of Ireland? I'd be glad to, the British starved and murdered millions of Irish. Are you justifying that?

Comment

NYE, your intellectual cowardice is showing.

Comment

pfft.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X