Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• From Sgt. H. Baldwin's book "Holding the Line" (1918). Sgt. Baldwin was with the 5th Batt., CEF, and the following incident occured on a train when returning to Salisbury Plain from his leave to London just before Christmas 1914. Baldwin was a recent English immigrant to Western Canada:
      "My return journey was in the company of another of the British-Canadians from my own village. At London we crammed ourselves into a carriage crowded with khaki-clad humanity, and a furious argument arose as to what constituted a real Canadian. Hot and hotter it grew until we steamed into the little depot, and it was only settled when a stalwart Canuck volunteered to knock hell out of any man in the whole damned army who said he wasn't a Canadian". (pp.56-7)
      Attached Files
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
        And One Ring, to rule them all!
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Well yes, something like that.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom
            Seems so.

So let's have another:
            Why do I get the feeling that "fags" has been photoshopped?
            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

• Triumph of the Will (excerpt: 11 minutes)
              Directed by Leni Riefenstahl.
              English subtitles.

(realplayer)

The 'shadow' Hitler refers to is, I think, a reference to the so-called 'Night of the Long Knives', where the leader of the SA, Ernst Röhm, was assasinated together with his entourage.

This version is not in very good quality. However it is the longest excerpt I have seen.

The sideways moving of the camera is especially effective. And so is the editing.

Comment

• Why do I get the feeling that "fags" has been photoshopped?
                Actually, this is an old image that had some notoriety during 2001 or early 2002. I believe it was established that the image hasn't been retouched in any way.
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
                X