• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ted Striker

He's also been yelled at this week by:

1) Soldiers
    2) GOP Senators
    And the families of the (dead) soldiers.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Forgot that one
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I don't think you should be using war casualities as a political gain, Alva.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo

He hasn't been yelled at by anybody. And from what I know he took those criticisms from soldiers into account, and followed through. Nice try really. You betrayed America already by going against Bush.
          Rumsfeld didn't even have the heart to hand sign the letters that went to the families of dead soldiers.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

What kind of data we must ask? Ones that skew reality.
            How can you know if you won't look at it eh?
            Again you show your fanatical tendancies by refusing to even try to find holes in my data.

It must be wonderful to know that data is false without even looking at it - the Ayatollahs and Spainish Inquisition would approve of you Giancarlo.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
            You betrayed America already by going against Bush.
            Interesting, so someone can betray a democratic country by being against it's current leader?

But then we all know what Giancarlo thinks of democracy after his proposal of a coup in Spain when his favoured party lost.
            Last edited by el freako; December 20, 2004, 03:58.
            19th Century Liberal, 21st Century European

Comment

I don't think you should be using war casualities as a political gain, Alva.

[PersonallySigned]
              alva,
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by el freako

How can you know if you won't look at it eh?
                Again you show your fanatical tendancies by refusing to even try to find holes in my data.

It must be wonderful to know that data is false without even looking at it - the Ayatollahs and Spainish Inquisition would approve of you Giancarlo.

Interesting, so someone can betray a democratic country by being against it's current leader?

But then we all know what Giancarlo thinks of democracy after his proposal of a coup in Spain when his favoured party lost.
                Ah yes, the interesting ted striker. Who can't get his damn beliefs right for one day. One day you have your head on right, next day you must of got hit by a two by four which caused you to throw yourself off into great delusions of leftism.

Also I claim the election in Spain was rigged.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I notice that whilst you quote my entire posts you make a habit of only answering the last part of them.

So i'll ask again,

How can you claim my data is false if you haven't even looked at it?

Comment

I notice that whilst you quote my entire posts you make a habit of only answering the last part of them.

So i'll ask again,

How can you claim my data is false if you haven't even looked at it?
                    I don't have to look at anything you post. I just discard it.

Comment

I don't have to look at anything you post. I just discard it.
                      Please then explain how you are not acting like a fanatic who will disbelieve anything that goes against their worldview?

Comment

Please then explain how you are not acting like a fanatic who will disbelieve anything that goes against their worldview?
                        You are a fanatic for disputing me. A left wing fanatic. Anybody who disputes me is a leftist and should have their mental sanity checked.

Comment

• /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

Classic example of fundamentalist fanatical superstitious thinking.

It's so good in fact that I would usually suspect a deep irony behind it.

But then I remember i'm talking to Fez

Comment

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

Classic example of fundamentalist fanatical superstitious thinking.

As I said the Ayatollah's, Lenin's and other fanatical reality-denyers of this world would approve of you.
                            You should be pointing at yourself. You are a reality denyer. You have a problem.. your brain isn't quite attached to you.

Comment

You should be pointing at yourself. You are a reality denyer. You have a problem.. your brain isn't quite attached to you.
                              As I have said, you have yet to offer any facts to support your beliefs (and no Fez, just because you believe them does not make them facts)

Whereas I have provided lots of facts that you have ignored because it was me who provided them.

Now let's see - I would certainly look and and consider seriously any data you provided to furthur your argument, however I can't because the only 'data' you have provided is the constant assertion that what you say is true simply because it it you who is saying it.
                              You, however, will not even consider looking at anything I say because it conflicts with your world-view.
                              You probably think i'm being harsh by trying to get you to actually look at some data before dismissing it, but I should remind you that people who ignore anything that doesn't correspond with their world-view can end up having nasty surprises because the real world does not respect people's world-views, it only respects hard facts.

If you are so sure of yourself how about a little wager?
                              I'll bet you anything up to the sum of $10,000 that by 2014 the data will show that european average incomes caught up with (i.e. they grew faster than) american ones during the 2000-2010 period.

Care to put your money where your mouth is, if you think i'm lying then it would be easy money for you now wouldn't it?

Comment

• Again you provide no real facts that comply with my views.

Comment

Working...
                                X