Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a right-winger, but to say all leftists are communists is total bull****. How could we fight the cold war if so many Americans were communists?

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap

NOTE: THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL ADDRESS YOU PERIOD.

You haven't, and given he is correct, you can't. I feel no pity for you, now that hundreds of people have tried to make you see how you are simply wrong, and all you can do is ignore them, or insult them.

I only wish people had the common sense to treat you as they should until you change, with loathing, contempt, and disgust.
      How is he correct? How the **** is he correct? How is correct in saying 50% of Americans are leftists? The kid is delusional and has problems. I'm not wrong. I'm right. And you know it. I show great disgust and comtempt towards you, as you are an awful human being.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Giancarlo has declined to take me up on my bet (I just PM'd him)

So this is to let everyone know that he doesn't have the courage to test his convictions, the little chicken****.
        19th Century Liberal, 21st Century European

Comment

• You took him seriously?
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo

How is he correct? How the **** is he correct? How is correct in saying 50% of Americans are leftists? The kid is delusional and has problems. I'm not wrong. I'm right. And you know it. I show great disgust and comtempt towards you, as you are an awful human being.

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              You took him seriously?
              I always try to give youngsters the benefit of the doubt

Comment

• Fez used that up years ago. Now days he only serves to amuse.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Amuse? He is as amusing as that shrill crying infant two rows forward on a long flight.
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Ah, well that explains why I am not put off by him.

I adore babies

Comment

• Masochist
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap
                        Kuci, stop wasting your time and our thread trying to "argue" with Fez. Its up to the sane not to feed the troll.
                        I'm sorry. Please forgive me. It's just, upon seeing such posts, I'm compelled to try and correct the poor mind that creates them. I think it's OCD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil Knevil

I'm sick? Ha! At least I don't offend natural law.

Prertty funny coming from a guy that lives in kilt land........

Talk about offending natural law...........

Look carefully

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo

You have an inferior mind, you shouldn't be commenting on superior minds. You aren't capable of anything... you are the one who is the black hole of stupidity. You are always incorrect.
                            Bad Fez. How are we to laugh at your lacking grasp of reality and basic logic if you don't even pretend to offer arguments?
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Fezcarlo
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                                Okay, I was fine with Dubya bein' named MotY, until I saw the subtitle . . . AMERICAN REVOLUTIONARY!?!?! WHAT!!!!!
                                Shall I buy you a T-shirt for christmas?
                                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                                X