No announcement yet.

The torture thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laurentiues, right, right, but kuci claimed spy doesn't have to work for a government. So to that argument, it leads into a weird situation. So, either they all work for government OR then we have to enlarge the spy thing as a whole and what can be doen with them, jsut like I explained.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• So who would the spy be working for? There are 0 examples from this kind of situation. Anyways you gotta keep in mind that AQ were definately not industrial spies of any kind
      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• I don't know. Were you talking to me?
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• And yeah, spies ALWAYS have to work for some govt.

Talking to anyone whos willing to listen

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
            The only cases of beatings or molestation (I.E. Abu Gherab_ have been severely punished by the proper authorities. Sleep Deprivition is a legitament interrogation technique which causes no physical pain or severe mental anguish so it doesn't fall under the GC's definition of torture.
            As pointed out in the other thread, beatings and molestations are happening at Gitmo as well.

Sleep deprivation not torture? It can make people psychotic and enhances sensitivity to physical pain. It's not as harmless as you seem to indicate, doctor.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I'm with you Boris. I mean all this torture-lite crap is just unbelievably disgusting.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Yeah, seriously, sleep deprivation not torture? You'll die quicker from lack of sleep than lack of food, and I don't think anyone would deny that starving a prisoner is torture.

Comment

• Originally posted by laurentius
                  Anything else MrFun?

Yeah . . . . .

I'm hungry. Do you have any cookies for me?
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Maybe later if you behave

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Originally posted by laurentius
                      And yeah, spies ALWAYS have to work for some govt.

Talking to anyone whos willing to listen

Comment

• YAY
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• You've been doing that all night long Kuci. You sure its healthy?

You like banging too MrFun?

- Paul Valery

Comment

• I'm not sure whether it's healthy for me, but I know it's unhealthy for you to have such a thick skull that a conversation with you is

Comment

• Well I dont mind

And if your into self torturing, it doesnt mean others like it too

- Paul Valery

Comment

Working...
                              X