Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dutch kill babies, the comatose and the mentally retarded!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutch kill babies, the comatose and the mentally retarded!

In the manner of the Third Reich, where euthanasia progressed from the voluntary to the involuntary, the Dutch have taken the next step. They now kill babies, the mentally retarded and the comatose on the grounds that they have no free will to begin with.

I presume, as with the Third Reich, a lot of this has to with reducing the cost of the universal health care system.

http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

The Dutch always did have that German efficiency.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Maybe they'll go after homosexuals too.

Comment

That would get rid of the entire navy, don't be silly.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It's amazing how Germanic they can be while being stoned or rolling on E
          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

I presume, as with the Third Reich, a lot of this has to with reducing the cost of the universal health care system.

Sometimes I wonder how you get to your conclusions. Nazi Germany engaged in sterilization to lower the cost of universal health care...... yeeeeaah..

Btw, love how you Godwinized your thread in the first post .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Nazi Germany engaged in sterilization to lower the cost of universal health care...... yeeeeaah..
              No.

Nazi Germany wiped out the retarded people in order to lower the cost of universal health care, just like Ned wrote.

Comment

The Dutch
                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

"However, experts acknowledge that doctors euthanize routinely in the United States and elsewhere, but that the practice is hidden.

"Measures that might marginally extend a child's life by minutes or hours or days or weeks are stopped. This happens routinely, namely, every day," said Lance Stell, professor of medical ethics at Davidson College in Davidson, N.C., and staff ethicist at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, N.C. "Everybody knows that it happens, but there's a lot of hypocrisy. Instead, people talk about things they're not going to do."

More than half of all deaths occur under medical supervision, so it's really about management and method of death, Stell said."

Disturbing that the doctors take this authority on themselves...I would want parents and people from the community involved in such drastic decisions.

The decision to let someone die, let alone the decision to kill, should not be left to medical staff alone, but approached in a serious and inclusive, non-arrogant manner.
                  "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                  "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                  "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

St Leo: You wear glasses. Therefore, you are obviously, in a way, retarded. In a perfect society, there can exist no retarded people. I think it's time to call some doctors to eliminate you, in order to glorify the "natural evolution" the article mentioned.

Starting to see my point here?

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                      St Leo: You wear glasses. Therefore, you are obviously, in a way, retarded. In a perfect society, there can exist no retarded people. I think it's time to call some doctors to eliminate you, in order to glorify the "natural evolution" the article mentioned.

Starting to see my point here?

I wasn't born retarded. It took me years to get this retarded and I am damn proud of every second.
                      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker
                        Disturbing that the doctors take this authority on themselves...I would want parents and people from the community involved in such drastic decisions.

The decision to let someone die, let alone the decision to kill, should not be left to medical staff alone, but approached in a serious and inclusive, non-arrogant manner.
                        This is the heart of the matter. An independant council determining life and death outside of parental wishes.

Considering the costs of prenatal and post natal care the allegation that this is cost driven motivation is not outlandish.
                        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                          This is the heart of the matter. An independant council determining life and death outside of parental wishes.
                          From the article:

"The guideline says euthanasia is acceptable when the child's medical team and independent doctors agree the pain cannot be eased and there is no prospect for improvement, and when parents think it's best."

I took that to mean that an agreement has to be reached from all three parties--the child's doctors, the independent doctors and the parents--before euthanization can be done.

So long as all these parties have a veto, I think this is a sound law. It would then only be in the most absolutely dire cases where it could be inacted.

Oh, and good to see that Ned still hasn't had a thought that he hasn't gotten from the Drudge Report first.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                            Maybe they'll go after homosexuals too.

Do you know how retarded this troll is?
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

If other countries killed the mentally retarded, maybe now it have another president
                              Cuando un dedo señala la luna, los tontos miran el dedo. (del Mayo francés)

Comment

Working...
                              X