No announcement yet.

Female Genital Mutilation on the rise in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How could you have sex with them after that?

I don't much about women, so I'm not sure.

You can, but they don't like it. They have no choice though, as you married them.

The purpose of the ritual is to prevent women from being untrue, by removing their ability ot enjoy sex. They can still have sex (though very painful) and they can still give birth, but they would never volonteer for it. Thus, they will stay true to any husband their parents choose for them.
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I think Wikipedia went past neutrality into understatement in the Female Genital Mutilation article, but here are the relevant sections.

Clitoridectomy

Type II or clitoridectomy is more extensive and implies the partial or total removal of the clitoris, and sometimes also the labia minora. It has only rarely been performed in the English-speaking nations. [5]
      [edit]

Infibulation

The most complete form of female circumcision is Type III, which is also referred to as infibulation or pharaonic circumcision. It consists of a clitoridectomy, the removal of the labia minora, the cutting of the labia majora and then sewing together the cut labia majora to cover the vagina, leaving an opening to allow urine and menstrual blood to pass through. The sewn-together labia majora are opened by the woman's husband before sexual intercourse.
      [edit]

Other types of female circumcision

Other forms are collectively referred to as Type IV. This includes a diverse range of practices, including pricking the clitoris with needles, burning or scarring the genitals as well as ripping or tearing of the vagina. Type IV is found primarily among aboriginal tribes and isolated ethnic groups as well as in combination with other types. An example, was practiced as an initiation rite among Australian Aborigines. It involved cutting or tearing the vagina of a pubescent girl to enlarge it, after which the girl engaged in coitus with several male tribal members.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

creative, them aboriginies

CSPA

Comment

Seems like the other way around, compared to the Africans?
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

what the hell is coitus?

*diss gets dictionary out*

edit: I found it. I really should know what this is. I just never heard it called that.

Comment

Haven't you ever practiced Coitus interruptus ?
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

You should be catious when practising coitus.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                  what the hell is coitus?
                  The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                    what the hell is coitus?

*diss gets dictionary out*
                    /me points at Diss.

[nelson laugh]
                    HAH hah!
                    [/nelson laugh]
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

With difficulty and pain for the woman.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

That post would make sense if I'd hit the "quote" button. If I sucked any harder I'd be a serious rival to gravity.
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I hadn't before heard of this happening in those countries, no attempt to single out Europe.
                          Try reading your own article.

Not that I like the article. It's based on the testimony of one activist, and contains appeals to ignorance and dodgy 'estimates'. And the Scotsman is a terrible paper.

Comment

To compare for men what FGM is like, imagine having the skin on your scrotum cut away with a piece of broken glass, your prostate removed, your nuts shoved up inside you and then sewn shut, then having the glans and frenulum of your penis removed.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                              That post would make sense if I'd hit the "quote" button. If I sucked any harder I'd be a serious rival to gravity.
                              You can still hit quote on the original post you were intending to quote, copy the comment, hit the back button, and then edit your post by inserting the copied text. I do it all the time when I x-post.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                                To compare for men what FGM is like, imagine having the skin on your scrotum cut away with a piece of broken glass, your prostate removed, your nuts shoved up inside you and then sewn shut, then having the glans and frenulum of your penis removed.
                                You've been reported. I did NOT need to imagine that

Comment

Working...
                                X