Most Overated Singer Or Band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Overated Singer Or Band

With threads about U2 and the Beatles I was inspired to bring this up. Also Rolling Stone came out with 500 of the top songs of all time.

Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Celine Dion
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'm going to be raked over the coals for this, but: Jimi Hendrix.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

No, you're just going on my ignore list now.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Rolling Stones
          Aerosmith
          http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Oh yeah, Metallica and Led Zeppelin too.
            http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

The Eagles. Period.

Although...maybe this is the thread where someone, somewhere could explain to me what the hell the big deal was about The Beach Boys.
              "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Some would say Cher is overrated for some dumb reason.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Amazingly enough, the most overrated singer was the front man for the most overrated band.

I'm, of course, talking about Jim Morrison and the Doors.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                    No, you're just going on my ignore list now.
                    Finally
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                      Some would say Cher is overrated for some dumb reason.
                      She can't be. Nobody thinks that highly of her in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

She can't be. Nobody thinks that highly of her in the first place.
                        That's what I'm saying
                        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Yeah, not even she puts herself that high .

Comment

Cher is lacking in fans?
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Most Over-rated: Guns 'n' Roses
                              Most Under-rated: Biz Markie

Biz Markie is the greatest singer-songwriter of our times.

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                              X