This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Ready for Some Football - Week 13

The last one was in the 400's... so time for a new thread. You can find the old one here:

If you haven't made your picks, or changed your rosters, now is the time to do it.

The Bears have won three in a row, something that hasn't happened in awhile. Today, they face Indy. While nobody is really expecting them to win (unless you REALLY drink Bears Kool-aid) this will be a true test of their defense. Can they slow down one of the best offenses in the game...

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

One hour to kick off for the early games... and for fantasy players, the ole "game time decision" is just a royal pain... even the latest reports on all the pre game shows don't shed a lot of light on the matter... sigh...
    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Kraig Kulpepper strikes again for the Bears

Comment

Kraig?

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

God... the Bears offense is just TERRIBLE... even against a crappy defense, they still look awful... sigh...
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Touchdown Colts again... 23-3 with the XP to come...

I thought the Bears defense was supposed to be good? All I heard from Bears fans was how the dominant front four would sack Manning 6 times, and how their Urlacher replacement was better than Urlacher, well, James has 100 yards on 19 carries, and Manning has 3 touchdowns halfway through the 2nd quarter...

Comment

And another Bears giveaway...

Comment

Don't feel so bad guys, your not watching the Cowboys/Ravens game.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

The Bear Defense can't do a damn thing when the Offense keeps giving Indy the ball in great field position.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

The Jets must think this is their bye-week: the offense looks really listless, and its feeding the young Browns defense....

Comment

The Rams are falling for the trick plays again. This time against Buffalo.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

the BEARS are just sucking ass...

Krenzel is terrible...
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

What did you guys expect against Indy. Their offense is just unbelievable right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                            What did you guys expect against Indy. Their offense is just unbelievable right now.
                            I didn't expect the Bears offense to be as terrible as it has been against a Colt's defense that is like 32nd in the league. And I didn't expect the Bears defense to miss opprotunities like the one Briggs had early on to intercept a ball and take it all the way.

I expected an Indy victory, but for the Bears to at least make a respectable showing. The way they've played today, they look like my opponent when I stomp ass in Madden 2005.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sorry Sava. Bears offense is pretty bad this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X