Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does he care... he gets to make another documentary which will make tons of money.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
      I would love to be a fly on the wall around that guy right now.
      I betcha it's so quiet right now that you can hear the cholesterol hardening in his arteries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Tuttle
        Just want to reiterate this little tidbit:

Lost the Presidency

Lost more House seats

Lost more Senate seats (including the Minority Leader, Tom Daschle!)

Lost Governorships

Lost the Gay Marriage Amendment in 11 states.

... Also, Alaska has OK'd whale hunting. So uh, yeah, Michael Moore, watch out.
        1992 was a very good year for Democrats and 1996 wasn't to bad either. Come to think of it 1988 was a good year too.

Things swing around; they always do.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          What does he care... he gets to make another documentary which will make tons of money.
          I'd guess he is frothing right about now.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

The gay marriage ballot initiatives are the most saddening. To think Americans are such in the dark ages.
            I'm afraid darker days are ahead.

Just remember, some of us tried to stop it.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• (This is why we need other threads on this subject. I can't post or even blink without like 5 posts being put up here!)
              Monkey!!!

Comment

• I hate this country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
                  Things swing around; they always do.
                  They do, but like I said in one of the other threads, the underlying issues have changed drastically. I can only see a new shift for the Democratic Party to a more moderate stance.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

We'll throw in a roll of hockey tape.
                    Deal.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• I can only see a new shift for the Democratic Party to a more moderate stance.
                      I don't think they need to. Kerry (like Gore) were both very liberal, however they both f'd up in the same way; nobody liked them. Why? Because the came of like bullies and made Bush look like the stupid kid that deserved to get picked on. Everyone wants to be a hero.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

• I can only see a new shift for the Democratic Party to a more moderate stance.

Isn't that what was said about the Republicans before Reagan? In fact Nixon and Ford would probably be liberal Republicans today (and no shot at the nomination).
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• wow this guy on cnn expresses my opinions perfectly

Comment

The gay marriage ballot initiatives are the most saddening. To think Americans are such in the dark ages.
                            A lot of 'modern' places don't allow gay marriage. You have some areas that are against it. You also have some areas that are for it. You'll squabble about it for 20 years, and then you'll all end up doing the right thing. You usually have in the past.

I think what went right is that the election seems to have gone smoothly, and according to plan for the most part. Yes, you still have some problems, but I can't see any way around that so long as you let 50 different states decide on their own how to do things, like register voters.

I'm more positive about this event now than I was last week.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixnay

wow this guy on cnn expresses my opinions perfectly
                              Already posted (back on page 10 or so...).
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Kerry just gave his "I'm not dead yet" speech.
                                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X