No announcement yet.

Iraq is NOT a quagmire!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only for you and your unpatriotic traitorous ilk. We true patriots get to ask all the questions we want.
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Iraq is still very fixable.

Just new a new Commander in Chief to take charge is all.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• John Kerry is not the answer, though.

AnyoneElse '04!

Comment

• Originally posted by Verto
          John Kerry is not the answer, though.

AnyoneElse '04!

Yep!

Badnarik '04

Ted Striker

Kerry
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Walt Brown
            Ralph Nader
            Ted Striker
            John Kerry
            George Bush
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber
                A better comparison for Iraq is dare I say it , Vietnam. Both are wars that could be "won"but the enemy is all around and within the civilain population and does not usually fight set battles from fixed held positions. In both, the home population is less than fully supportive and in both there were uncertain or changing objectives and dubious methods to exit
                And in Vietnam the US military 'won' in the field only to have America 'lose' to themselves.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Well, when you lie to your own people, expect them to stop supporting you.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Yeah

Look at me, for example
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Like Cronkite did when he said that Tet was a draw for the US military?
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                      X